OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 25, 2011 7:38 am
ChaosM4ge wrote:
The only thing said in the OP post was a date (1 june), that is all that is said. Not that it was the Ob or the CB, since that is unknown to all of us, meaning the OP dont know it either, it was a simple information given bij a Aeria member on FB, so I highly doubt it was Olia's intenstion to start a riot; she has only said what she saw, nothing more, nothing less.  

I never stated it was her intention to start a riot, I said that it could cause an uproar, and her inital post actually did state CB.
Advertisement

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedApr 25, 2011 7:44 am
*ANNOUNCEMENT*

Gm's should be in the office within 6 hours. That gives them time to have a meeting*if needed*. I predict we get someone saying something in about....8-9 hours. Thats about 2-3PM their time.

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

ChaosM4ge

Rank 0
ChaosM4ge
PostedApr 25, 2011 8:31 am
OokamixShiranui wrote:
ChaosM4ge wrote:
The only thing said in the OP post was a date (1 june), that is all that is said. Not that it was the Ob or the CB, since that is unknown to all of us, meaning the OP dont know it either, it was a simple information given bij a Aeria member on FB, so I highly doubt it was Olia's intenstion to start a riot; she has only said what she saw, nothing more, nothing less.  

I never stated it was her intention to start a riot, I said that it could cause an uproar, and her inital post actually did state CB.  

To be precise, she believes that it is the CB date, a few lines back it says she doesnt know which one of the two it is.

PS: the previous message wasnt ment for you specificly, but for those who think Olia is trolling about this post

imakeitdrizzle

Rank 0
imakeitdrizzle
PostedApr 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Re: Release date known! 1st of June

Eden Eternal will go into CB (or OB according to positivists) on 1st of June

GM EDIT: We appreciate your enthusiasm for the game, but unfortunately the person who mistakenly posted on Facebook was using outdated information and is not a part of the release team or involved in Eden Eternal. We do not have a set release date unfortunately. If we did, we would share it - there would be no point in witholding the information from you if it was a solid date.  

No rough estimate or anything? I'm sure you at least have that; this game is very much anticipated and an estimate is better than nothing. (Speaking for myself here.)

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Re: Release date known! 1st of June

Eden Eternal will go into CB (or OB according to positivists) on 1st of June
imakeitdrizzle wrote:

GM EDIT: We appreciate your enthusiasm for the game, but unfortunately the person who mistakenly posted on Facebook was using outdated information and is not a part of the release team or involved in Eden Eternal. We do not have a set release date unfortunately. If we did, we would share it - there would be no point in witholding the information from you if it was a solid date.  

No rough estimate or anything? I'm sure you at least have that; this game is very much anticipated and an estimate is better than nothing. (Speaking for myself here.)  

Soon (tm)

As this seems to have been clarified (as much as it is going to be), I am closing this thread.