Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedApr 25, 2011 1:40 am   Last edited by Olia.chan on Apr 25, 2011 2:02 am. Edited 2 times in total
im in europe. the time zone is different. just because i assume that the day starts when i wake up, like most normal people do, doesn't make me rash and unreasonable. neither does temporarily forgetting that this is a usa-based company.

if you guys want to troll, flame or insult someone so badly, i suggest omeagle.
Advertisement

Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedApr 25, 2011 2:01 am
yup, i have no patience. you are totally right about that. ^^

well, fine. let me rephrase my 1st statement then: aeria announced release of EE on 1st of june. they did not say whether this is CB or OB or live. i strongly believe that this is referring to CB. this is my personal opinion, which im entitled to hold publicly under the law of my country. for more sophisticatory, ****, vagueness, political correctness and so on please refer to your local politicians.

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 25, 2011 2:03 am
Olia.chan wrote:

well, fine. let me rephrase my 1st statement then: aeria announced release of EE on 1st of june. they did not say whether this is CB or OB or live. i strongly believe that this is referring to CB. this is my personal opinion, which im entitled to hold publicly under the law of my country. for more sophisticatory, ****, vagueness, political correctness and so on please refer to your local politicians.  

I deleted my post, i sent it on a mail, simply because i am not going to derail this thing any more than it is, because getting it locked and without any GM answer is not remotely close to my objective.

If you want this thread to not get locked, since you are so bound into looking for answers, i recommend doing the same

dch86

Rank 0
dch86
PostedApr 25, 2011 2:15 am
ropalx wrote:
Olia.chan wrote:

I deleted my post, i sent it on a mail, simply because i am not going to derail this thing any more than it is, because getting it locked and without any GM answer is not remotely close to my objective.

If you want this thread to not get locked, since you are so bound into looking for answers, i recommend doing the same  

+1 Agree the purpose of this thread is to find out answers... not to argue amongst each other.

Its great Olia Chan brought it up and got somthing out of it ie got a GM's attention to this thread...

in saying that, for most gamers would agree the best thing to do now is wait for an answer from a GM or an Aeria Games representative for a clear clarification.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 25, 2011 2:23 am
Hmm, still no confirmation from the GM xD

*continues waiting*

worrywort

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2011 3:07 am
Olia.chan wrote:
unless i'll grow some extended body parts in next few years from playing games (highly doubtable), then i'm a she.
(23 yo, master of accountancy and pre-master philosophy. nice to meet you~ *bows* unfortunately i dont date any people i meet on forums, so this knowledge will do you little good.)

What a freaking odd reply , who asked you for a list of academic achievements or a date ? xD

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedApr 25, 2011 3:36 am
The atmosphere in this thread really got heated since few pages ago.
I'm glad it is somewhat cooled down now.
We are all arguing about the borderline here: one hand it's freedom of speech and interpretation, other hand it's giving misleading information.
There is no real, definite and good answer.

And really.. who cares! xD
We are all anxious for Eden Eternal to come out so we can play the game. People get more emotional and excited than ever when they finally see a "date" from AeriaGames.

Let's all forget this little misunderstanding and move on. >3<
We're one big family, ne?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Today, we should get some more information when the employees are at work, so let's all be patient for few more hours and wait for an official reply.
*offers brownies for everyone*
*goes back to cuddling with her llama*

tasherana

Rank 2
PostedApr 25, 2011 4:54 am
ErinYee wrote:

We're one big family, ne?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

*goes back to cuddling with her llama*  

No.
*steals llama

GrandDreaming - GameSage: Domo » Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm rana isnt a nice person | JonGhost - GameSage: Forum » Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am lol Rana is so mean

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 25, 2011 6:49 am
HeromanX wrote:
Typically, age of a poster's account and the relative few amount of posts they make tend to indicate a more quality poster, as they are the ones lurking around and taking in the forum community, speaking only when they have something of value to say. It's not always true, but is sometimes the case. Oh, and despite that I've been signed up with Aeria for a few years, I'm actually quite new to the forums. I'm not one of the lurker people I described...yet.  

Ehh this really doesn't matter either. It really just comes down to post to post content, that's really the only indicator, not the age of the account or the post count.

On Topic: @ ErinYee, I think people started caring because the original OP's post was stating that June 1st was the date for CB in a factual manner, being a GS you should know how Aeria forums can get into an uproar over little things. I think the intention of most of the people countering the OP's post was to avert said uproar.

ChaosM4ge

Rank 0
ChaosM4ge
PostedApr 25, 2011 7:32 am
The only thing said in the OP post was a date (1 june), that is all that is said. Not that it was the Ob or the CB, since that is unknown to all of us, meaning the OP dont know it either, it was a simple information given bij a Aeria member on FB, so I highly doubt it was Olia's intenstion to start a riot; she has only said what she saw, nothing more, nothing less.

Anyway, on of the higher ups told us they would give us more information about thais date, so we'll just have to wait a bit more fo a bit more info.