Author Message

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
Joined
07 Nov 2009
Posts
3887
Location
Rosemount United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 7:31 pm
OokamixShiranui wrote:
As I said before, I don't think it's a case of trolling but rather someone jumping to conclusions and thinking they know what they're talking about.  


post count = knows what thier talking about....

its not CB... all i know
Advertisement

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
Joined
18 Jan 2009
Posts
1048
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 7:39 pm
BlueDude50 wrote:
OokamixShiranui wrote:
As I said before, I don't think it's a case of trolling but rather someone jumping to conclusions and thinking they know what they're talking about.  


post count = knows what thier talking about....

its not CB... all i know  


Well, it's not post count that determines if a person knows what they're talking about. I've known quite a few people that like to talk, but have no idea what it is they're talking about, both online and off.

IIBARCODEII

Rank 0
IIBARCODEII
Joined
16 Dec 2010
Posts
126
Location
Somewhere in Malaysia
PostedApr 24, 2011 7:57 pm
well now, whether he/she is 'trolling' or not, u gotta admit, thx to the topic poster, we managed to grab attention from one of the Aeria's powerful man. Hopefully he can come up with the official answer regarding this, and we'll see who's trolling and who's not.

Now, let's not drag this topic to the point where they have to locked it to prevent emotional argument. Just be patient and wait for the official's word

WARNING! Do not click us...

ShinZeta

Rank 2
ShinZeta
Joined
07 Jul 2010
Posts
791
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Yeah post count determines nothing. Especially since that worthless game "Word Association" is around.

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
Joined
18 Jan 2009
Posts
1048
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 8:06 pm
IIBARCODEII wrote:
thx to the topic poster, we managed to grab attention from one of the Aeria's powerful man. Hopefully he can come up with the official answer regarding this  


True enough.

HeromanX

Rank 0
HeromanX
Joined
29 Dec 2007
Posts
177
Location
Fremont, California United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 9:08 pm
Typically, age of a poster's account and the relative few amount of posts they make tend to indicate a more quality poster, as they are the ones lurking around and taking in the forum community, speaking only when they have something of value to say. It's not always true, but is sometimes the case. Oh, and despite that I've been signed up with Aeria for a few years, I'm actually quite new to the forums. I'm not one of the lurker people I described...yet.

On-topic, I'm certain we'll hear something in the next day or two. After all, the forums erupted pretty hardcore after the comment was discovered. If someone's getting beaten with a stick, they've undoubtedly already found out who it was and did the beating. Though workplace hostility should probably be kept in-game. I bet the GMs have some interesting PvP matches.

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
Joined
06 Feb 2010
Posts
976
Location
Vatican City
PostedApr 24, 2011 11:17 pm
IIBARCODEII wrote:
well now, whether he/she is 'trolling' or not, u gotta admit, thx to the topic poster, we managed to grab attention from one of the Aeria's powerful man. Hopefully he can come up with the official answer regarding this, and we'll see who's trolling and who's not.
 


^This , why even argue about it ? hopefully we get the official word today.

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

Olia.chan

Rank 1
Joined
01 Feb 2009
Posts
247
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 24, 2011 11:29 pm
unless i'll grow some extended body parts in next few years from playing games (highly doubtable), then i'm a she.
(23 yo, master of accountancy and pre-master philosophy. nice to meet you~ *bows* unfortunately i dont date any people i meet on forums, so this knowledge will do you little good.)

it's monday here. anyone heard any updates?

tasherana

Rank 2
Joined
28 Mar 2008
Posts
417
Location
burg United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 11:34 pm
Olia.chan wrote:
unless i'll grow some extended body parts in next few years from playing games (highly doubtable), then i'm a she.
(23 yo, master of accountancy and pre-master philosophy. nice to meet you~ *bows* unfortunately i dont date any people i meet on forums, so this knowledge will do you little good.)

it's monday here. anyone heard any updates?  


1.Don't be weird or anything when describing yourself.
2.Probably best to wait till people in california are actually at work instead of the technical start of monday.

GrandDreaming - GameSage: Domo » Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm rana isnt a nice person | JonGhost - GameSage: Forum » Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am lol Rana is so mean

HeromanX

Rank 0
HeromanX
Joined
29 Dec 2007
Posts
177
Location
Fremont, California United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 11:50 pm
tasherana wrote:
Olia.chan wrote:
unless i'll grow some extended body parts in next few years from playing games (highly doubtable), then i'm a she.
(23 yo, master of accountancy and pre-master philosophy. nice to meet you~ *bows* unfortunately i dont date any people i meet on forums, so this knowledge will do you little good.)

it's monday here. anyone heard any updates?  


1.Don't be weird or anything when describing yourself.
2.Probably best to wait till people in california are actually at work instead of the technical start of monday.  


+1. Sorry, Olia - I'm afraid you're being too impatient on this one, and being rather rash and unreasonable. Take a break, Monday just began for US Central Time about 48 minutes ago and will start for US Mountain time in about 12 minutes. And in all likelihood, I wouldn't expect any information until after noon US Pacific time (so in about 13 hours).
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: