Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedApr 24, 2011 2:03 am
i believe that they meant the CB date, not the OB date.

last time i checked, being able to interpret the information in a certain way did not make me a troll.
but gee, thanks.

well, looking at the bright side, at least THIS got the GMs attention and we'll finally get some REAL info. i hate being left in suspension. makes it hard to concentrate on my master thesis.
Advertisement

ChaosM4ge

Rank 0
ChaosM4ge
PostedApr 24, 2011 4:24 pm
Olia.chan wrote:

last time i checked, being able to interpret the information in a certain way did not make me a troll.
but gee, thanks.

well, looking at the bright side, at least THIS got the GMs attention and we'll finally get some REAL info. i hate being left in suspension. makes it hard to concentrate on my master thesis.  

Ill defend you *gets in shiny armor*

Well today we are gonna get more info, thnx to you =D

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 24, 2011 4:35 pm
Olia.chan wrote:

I highly doubt they meant CB

ra82064

Rank 2
ra82064
PostedApr 24, 2011 4:42 pm
OokamixShiranui wrote:
Olia.chan wrote:

I highly doubt they meant CB  

agreed

meekmilla

Rank 3
meekmilla
PostedApr 24, 2011 4:52 pm
from my understanding i think that would be the Full Open Of the game maybe or OB but not CB though for sure

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 24, 2011 4:57 pm
Olia.chan wrote:

but gee, thanks.

It does when you expose information thats not comfirmed for the sake of responses. Thats the whole point of trolling. Even more so when you answer as if you wholeheartedly knew it was the truth, when its not the case, its barely a maybe.

I give you points on the second part though, it did in fact attract the gm's so i guess something did come out of it.

cloudracer1

Rank 0
cloudracer1
PostedApr 24, 2011 5:12 pm
wow eveyone's so quick to accuse eachother of trolling to me this is just a simple misinterpretation. Somepeople view and understand things different from others, jeez....

meekmilla

Rank 3
meekmilla
PostedApr 24, 2011 5:16 pm
cloudracer1 wrote:
wow eveyone's so quick to accuse eachother of trolling to me this is just a simple misinterpretation. Somepeople view and understand things different from others, jeez....  
those are what you call noobs and dont understand how the forums goes around here Very Happy

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 24, 2011 5:27 pm
cloudracer1 wrote:

Being a troll is nothing more than fitting a description, its as bad as you want it to be. I for one dislike being pushed into answering threads so that people don't mislead newcomers. Reason why i am fast and steady at accusing when it comes to this kinda stuff.

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 24, 2011 5:42 pm
As I said before, I don't think it's a case of trolling but rather someone jumping to conclusions and thinking they know what they're talking about.