Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 23, 2011 8:52 pm
I will see if I can get them to post a clarification on Monday.

Advertisement

Princekrie

Rank 0
Princekrie
PostedApr 23, 2011 9:02 pm
Superman0X wrote:

That would be nice. I hope thats OB and not CB date. Tho if it is the date for CB then I suppose all I/we will be able to do is wait. :/

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 23, 2011 9:12 pm
Princekrie wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

That would be nice. I hope thats OB and not CB date. Tho if it is the date for CB then I suppose all I/we will be able to do is wait. :/  

If its in 2 months, i will go play something else, its not like it will be the end of the world if it isn't released soon.

If i come back when it gets released then, thats another story, i will probably have something else so i more than likely won't be interested. Kill the hype and you kill whatever potential player base you have.

ra82064

Rank 2
ra82064
PostedApr 23, 2011 9:15 pm
ropalx wrote:
Princekrie wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

If its in 2 months, i will go play something else, its not like it will be the end of the world if it isn't released soon.

If i come back when it gets released then, thats another story, i will probably have something else so i more than likely won't be interested. Kill the hype and you kill whatever potential player base you have.  

exactly

salmonson

Rank 0
salmonson
PostedApr 23, 2011 9:45 pm
ra82064 wrote:
ropalx wrote:
Princekrie wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

exactly  

to some people it's the end of the world (those who beleive in May 21, 2011 that is)

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 23, 2011 9:52 pm
salmonson wrote:
ra82064 wrote:
ropalx wrote:
Princekrie wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

exactly  

to some people it's the end of the world (those who beleive in May 21, 2011 that is)  

The fact that the world was supposed to end about idk.. 7 times already ? Something tells me nothing is going to happen this time ether.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 23, 2011 9:53 pm
Hmm, I'm also wondering as well whether the date (June 1st) is for OB or CB.

I hope there would be a clarification posted by a GM here. ^^

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedApr 23, 2011 10:26 pm
Pacmanvice wrote:
Got links? I have looked up and down on their Facebook page and found nothing.

Found the source  

I don't have a FB account I login to regularly, I only use it for promos, and I will not login just to view that. It's probably not by a GM or AGE anyway.

I'll believe it when the website or an email from AGE is sent or updated.

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedApr 24, 2011 12:17 am
Iyeru wrote:
Pacmanvice wrote:
Got links? I have looked up and down on their Facebook page and found nothing.

Found the source  

I don't have a FB account I login to regularly, I only use it for promos, and I will not login just to view that. It's probably not by a GM or AGE anyway.

I'll believe it when the website or an email from AGE is sent or updated.  

Hopefully Superman will get them to give us an update. Either someone on their FB team slipped a date that he wasn't supposed to give out, or it was a prankster saying "by that time you should be able to play, but it will be out before hand."

Technically, until they tell us, we have no clue xD

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedApr 24, 2011 12:56 am
Superman0X wrote:

Yey , if you can do that it would be brilliant .

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.