Olia.chan

Rank 1
PostedApr 23, 2011 2:37 pm   Last edited by Olia.chan on Apr 25, 2011 2:10 am. Edited 1 time in total

Release date mistake!

Date given in Error....
due to people taking offense at my lack of worship for aeria and their staff (oh noes! just imagine, i think GMs are just poorly paid HUMANS. what a horror!) and one person even calling me a troll (sorry dude, i'm not a troll, i'm a person with no patience and whose tactics seem to work) i've decided to edit my statement made here:

aeria announced release of EE on 1st of june. they did not say whether this is CB or OB or live. i strongly believe that this is referring to CB. this is my personal opinion, which im entitled to hold publicly under the law of my country (and several other countries. ask ur law professor!). for more sophisticatory, ****, vagueness, political correctness and so on please refer to your local politicians.

cheers!

GM EDIT: We appreciate your enthusiasm for the game, but unfortunately the person who mistakenly posted on Facebook was using outdated information and is not a part of the release team or involved in Eden Eternal. We do not have a set release date unfortunately. If we did, we would share it - there would be no point in witholding the information from you if it was a solid date.
Advertisement

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedApr 23, 2011 2:38 pm
They said Eden Eternal would come out on June 1st. It didn't say CBT would. Or did they re-post it with it saying CBT?

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedApr 23, 2011 2:44 pm
Aeria did not state that the date given is for CB. To be able to give a date that is open to everyone so people can "play the game" the date that is mentioned is most likely for OB. Thank you for posting this and now everyone will start raging and QQing...

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 23, 2011 2:46 pm
koager wrote:
Aeria did not state that the date given is for CB. To be able to give a date that is open to everyone so people can "play the game" the date that is mentioned is most likely for OB. Thank you for posting this and now everyone will start raging and QQing...  

+1

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedApr 23, 2011 2:52 pm   Last edited by Pacmanvice on Apr 23, 2011 2:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Got links? I have looked up and down on their Facebook page and found nothing.

Found the source

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedApr 23, 2011 2:56 pm
thats what some lame person said... i dont think Eden Eternal actually said that

I also know EE CB isnt that far away...

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedApr 23, 2011 2:58 pm
"Eden Eternal will be available June 1st, and we are expecting to have Realm of Titans available mid-June!"

is the exact quote that Aeria replied to the person
to be able to say "available" they have to mean "for everyone" thus June 1st means at least OB if not full release.

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 23, 2011 3:02 pm
BlueDude50 wrote:
thats what some lame person said... i dont think Eden Eternal actually said that

I also know EE CB isnt that far away...  

Well if OB or full release is June first, then you're right.

angelogamer

Rank 0
angelogamer
PostedApr 23, 2011 3:06 pm
I guess closed beta should be any time now.

giacominox

Rank 0
giacominox
PostedApr 23, 2011 3:21 pm
but that the information that a GM or something on FB?