Author Message

weijieshit

Rank 0
Joined
27 Mar 2011
Posts
11
Location
United States
PostedApr 23, 2011 11:37 am

WHEN CAN I PLAY THIS GAME

WHEN CAN I PLAY THIS GAME?
this game looks pretty intersting so i designed to play lastnight but it said sigh up and whatever so when can i play this game???
Advertisement

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
Joined
16 Jun 2010
Posts
672
Location
Tennesse United States
PostedApr 23, 2011 11:46 am
whenever its in OB or you're invited to CB simple as that lol

All the game play information and screenshots are form players in the Taiwanese version.

yulli

Rank 4
Joined
01 Oct 2007
Posts
1689
Location
United States
PostedApr 23, 2011 11:47 am

Re: WHEN CAN I PLAY THIS GAME

WHEN CAN I PLAY THIS GAME?
**** wrote:
this game looks pretty intersting so i designed to play lastnight but it said sigh up and whatever so when can i play this game???  


game is not released yet.
the sign up page is for you to sign up for closed beta for when it is released.
keep watching this forum for when they will announce a release date.

ra82064

Rank 2
ra82064
Joined
16 Mar 2008
Posts
526
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 12:33 pm
a gm said he will try to get the date for cb posted on monday so hopefully it will be posted on monday

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
Joined
01 Feb 2011
Posts
406
Location
China
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:10 pm
ra82064 wrote:
a gm said he will try to get the date for cb posted on monday so hopefully it will be posted on monday  


I'd laugh if monday were the cb date.

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
Joined
06 Apr 2010
Posts
217
Location
Venezuela
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:29 pm
adreal123 wrote:
ra82064 wrote:
a gm said he will try to get the date for cb posted on monday so hopefully it will be posted on monday  


I'd laugh if monday were the cb date.  


I would celebrate first, lol afterwards.

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
Joined
18 Jan 2009
Posts
1048
Location
United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:50 pm
ropalx wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
ra82064 wrote:
a gm said he will try to get the date for cb posted on monday so hopefully it will be posted on monday  


I'd laugh if monday were the cb date.  


I would celebrate first, lol afterwards.  


+1

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
Joined
07 Apr 2011
Posts
437
Location
Netherworld United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 1:56 pm
OokamixShiranui wrote:
ropalx wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
ra82064 wrote:
a gm said he will try to get the date for cb posted on monday so hopefully it will be posted on monday  


I'd laugh if monday were the cb date.  


I would celebrate first, lol afterwards.  


+1  


+1337

Noire

Rank 0
Joined
28 Oct 2007
Posts
70
Location
Silver Spring United States
PostedApr 24, 2011 2:12 pm
Aeria cant really afford to wait until June 1 to release CBT. The hype built around the game will die down really fast. So I am hoping CBT will be release some time in May

JohnnyFlame

Rank 2
JohnnyFlame
Joined
13 Mar 2010
Posts
779
Location
*secret* Portugal
PostedApr 24, 2011 2:39 pm
1-Give it 1-2 weeks
2-???
3-Profit Very Happy
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: