zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Small Request

Err...
I dont know if this is too much to ask or idk... but I was wondering if the GMs could release banners to put in sites and blogs advertising Eden Eternal. I still dont think Aeria is doing enough to advertise what looks like its gonna be the MMORPG of the year. Just a small request... lol

Advertisement

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Re: Small Request

Err...
zolamee wrote:
I dont know if this is too much to ask or idk... but I was wondering if the GMs could release banners to put in sites and blogs advertising Eden Eternal. I still dont think Aeria is doing enough to advertise what looks like its gonna be the MMORPG of the year. Just a small request... lol  

They shouldn't, they are doing a closed beta, they are not going to earn any money out of it (lest they start cash shop trials), the idea of this point is testing what bugs/errors could be left in the game design before the OB.

Once the OB start however, this kinda stuff would actually make sense.

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Err...
ropalx wrote:
zolamee wrote:

They shouldn't, they are doing a closed beta, they are not going to earn any money out of it (lest they start cash shop trials), the idea of this point is testing what bugs/errors could be left in the game design before the OB.

Yeah its what I mean sorry,too caught on the TW version >.<

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Err...
zolamee wrote:
ropalx wrote:
zolamee wrote:

No problem then, hopefully aeria games gives this game special treatment advertisement wise, it is truly a gem.

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Err...
ropalx wrote:
zolamee wrote:
ropalx wrote:
zolamee wrote:

No problem then, hopefully aeria games gives this game special treatment advertisement wise, it is truly a gem.  

The game is truly a gem I agree. It have it's own uniqueness in a way.