Stats and Their Effects
- The game is not yet officially released by Aeria when this was written
- Aeria Games retains the rights to names, locations, items, ect and can edit content to be better suited for the player base
- The original source for can be found here
- Translations are done by me. Upon release Aeria may choose to localize things into something else
- Even though rapiers use jabbing techniques in the real world, the original Chinese term for the weapon actually denotes "western sword" but that covers a large base of swords from broadswords, zweihanders, fencers, ect. Aeria has decided to call it rapier, too, as that is what the weapon looks like.
Effects physical attack and block attributes
Effects evasion, parry, attack speed, and cast speed attributes
Effects magic attack attribute
Effects heal amount and heal received attributes
Effects magic and physical critical chance, magic and physical critical damage, and hit attributes
Effects amount of physical damage dealt.
Effects amount of magic damage dealt.
Effects chance to hit opponent
Effects attack speed of physical attacks.
Effects chance of physical critical hit.
Effects damage of physical critical hit.
Effects cast speed of magic attacks
Effects chance of magic critical hit.
Effects damage of magic critical hit
Effects amount of damage taken.
Effects chance of evading opponent's attack.
Effects chance of parrying attack to decrease damage taken by 50%.
After equipping a shield, effects chance of blocking all damage from physical and magic attacks.
Effects run speed.
Fire Magic Resistance
Decreases damage taken by fire magic attacks.
Lightning Magic Resistance
Decreases damage taken by lightning magic attacks.
Ice Magic Resistance
Decreases damage taken by ice magic attacks.
Nature Magic Resistance
Decreases damage taken by nature magic attacks.
Holy Magic Resistance
Decreases damage taken by holy magic attacks.
Dark Magic Resistance
Decreases damage taken by dark magic attacks.
Slash Physical Resistance
Decreases damage taken by slash physical attacks.
Bash Physical Resistance
Decreases damage taken by bash physical attacks.
Pierce Physical Resistance
Decreases damage taken by pierce physical attacks.
Dagger, Rapier, Sword, Katana, Greatsword, Axe
Mace, Gauntlet, Cudgel, Giant Hammer, Grimoire, Guitar, Staff, Shield