Zenten

Rank 2
Zenten
PostedApr 22, 2011 8:27 am

Something I notice...

Now, you can't post in the shoutbox without login. Simple enough, no real biggie. However, once you login, the site still don't say your login (if your on the forum) until you refresh the page. This happens to me on, firefox, and IE. =P Something I think should be look into...

Advertisement

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedApr 28, 2011 6:54 am

Re: Something I notice...

Zenten wrote:
Now, you can't post in the shoutbox without login. Simple enough, no real biggie. However, once you login, the site still don't say your login (if your on the forum) until you refresh the page. This happens to me on, firefox, and IE. =P Something I think should be look into...  

As far as I can remember, as long as I have been playing one has not been able to post either in forums or in shoutbox without being logged in.

With regard to the switching to not logged in. Yes this seems to be an intermittent problem. It does not happen too often with me though. It usually happens to me when I have been logged in for a while and then refresh a page and at that point switches to not logged in. I just completely close the browser and then go back in on these occasions.

I used to use internet explorer for the site. Now recently I have gone over to Google Chrome, just for this site and apart from speed of refresh of pages being much faster, I tend to have less issues otherwise. Interestingly enough I did get the log in issue only just yesterday though Wink However I used to get it more frequently with internet explorer and I put it down to a glitch in browser connection when trying to refresh a page. Or it could be a site issue, I am not sure?

xojinxox

Rank 0
xojinxox
PostedJul 22, 2011 12:03 am
I get this issue fairly often actually... I know its not my browser because every other site that requires logins work perfectly fine... but with this site I've had to go almost an entire day before it would let me relog its fairly irritating because I don't even understand why it was... and its only on the forums that I get this issue, I can browse through the site, click on my account, go through account information, log out and log back in and still the forums tell me I'm not logged in, I can click on Login while on the forums but it just gives me an error.

KrossX

Rank 4
KrossX
PostedJul 26, 2011 5:52 am
Try clearing/removing aeriagames cookies when that happens.