Advertisement

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:54 pm
Ryozashi wrote:
zolamee wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
Well I am assuming that there will be some type of triangle here.
Warrior ---> thief ----> mage ---> warrior

Tank beats ghost, tank beats hunter, tank beats everything !
(Halo reference >.>)  

O.o
If thats true then those are some crappy players we have there in halo xD
The tank is easy to take down you just gotta wait for the right opportunity and know where youre hitting as they say "the bigger they are the harder they fall" im sure its the same case in any PVP Very Happy  

Halo as in a Scorpion tank which is not a warrior. But an actual tank that shoots explosive shells. Kinda like the Abrams tank. :3  

I know what you meant its still easy to take down,specially with weirdo halo physics xD

As for eden and PVP ill stay with it
It makes me feel like a child again,except i can kick some butt with some crazy skills,ill say long range and AOE classes will win in PVP though ^^

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 21, 2011 10:13 pm
salmonson wrote:
this may be weird but.......ALL CLASSES are good at PvP none better none worst. all about your build and skills  

Look at the clerics skills and try again, they could be pretty awesome in a party setting, but in a 1v1, unless they are fighting a mage with no mana that ran out of pots, it's slightly difficult to believe. Smile

However, the idea of a geometrical-shape like way of showing whats good against what, sounds more reasonable.

I am not going to say triangle-like cause there's no possible way you can actually shove 15 classes into a triangle. And saying a thief and a martial artist are in the same boat pvp wise is ridiculous (lest god forsake an unexpected OP PvP class), so dividing in the current format doesn't work in this scenario.

I have to admit one thing though, the good thing that comes out of all this, is that you don't have to make an entirely new character if you aren't using a PvP worthy class.

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedApr 21, 2011 10:39 pm
Warlock will be the best class, a la Archmage in GF.

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 22, 2011 12:50 am
zolamee wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
zolamee wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
Well I am assuming that there will be some type of triangle here.
Warrior ---> thief ----> mage ---> warrior

(Halo reference >.>)  

O.o
If thats true then those are some crappy players we have there in halo xD
The tank is easy to take down you just gotta wait for the right opportunity and know where youre hitting as they say "the bigger they are the harder they fall" im sure its the same case in any PVP Very Happy  

Halo as in a Scorpion tank which is not a warrior. But an actual tank that shoots explosive shells. Kinda like the Abrams tank. :3  

I know what you meant its still easy to take down,specially with weirdo halo physics xD

As for eden and PVP ill stay with it
It makes me feel like a child again,except i can kick some butt with some crazy skills,ill say long range and AOE classes will win in PVP though ^^  

Don't forget the chibiness.

You ruined the joke btw. :\

giacominox

Rank 0
giacominox
PostedApr 22, 2011 5:52 am
Templar *.*

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 22, 2011 6:27 am
Ryozashi wrote:

(Halo reference >.>)  

Except for a well placed sniper rifle round through the view slit.

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedApr 22, 2011 8:48 am
ropalx wrote:
salmonson wrote:
this may be weird but.......ALL CLASSES are good at PvP none better none worst. all about your build and skills  

Look at the clerics skills and try again, they could be pretty awesome in a party setting, but in a 1v1, unless they are fighting a mage with no mana that ran out of pots, it's slightly difficult to believe. Smile  

Spam heal OP, that is all. Damage Damage Heal Damage Damage Heal. Could possible I guess. I'm not sure how good the spam heal is. Plus, if healing doesn't count as battle, and only counts if your attacking back, you can probably switch out after doing some damage and healing. Turn into a Tank and finish him. ^.^

PS: I have no clue if any of that will work. So, if anybody does, let me know Very Happy

*reworded*
Attack Attack heal heal heal *gets out of range* *battle stance ends* *changes to Ranged class* POW POW POW POW! *on already weakened foe*

of course, that doesn't work on a Ranged character, you can't escape the RANGE!

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

salmonson

Rank 0
salmonson
PostedApr 22, 2011 4:10 pm
Pacmanvice wrote:
ropalx wrote:
salmonson wrote:

Spam heal OP, that is all. Damage Damage Heal Damage Damage Heal. Could possible I guess. I'm not sure how good the spam heal is. Plus, if healing doesn't count as battle, and only counts if your attacking back, you can probably switch out after doing some damage and healing. Turn into a Tank and finish him. ^.^

PS: I have no clue if any of that will work. So, if anybody does, let me know Very Happy

*reworded*
Attack Attack heal heal heal *gets out of range* *battle stance ends* *changes to Ranged class* POW POW POW POW! *on already weakened foe*

of course, that doesn't work on a Ranged character, you can't escape the RANGE!  

in pvp if you run you'll still be in range so its IMPOSSIBLE to switch to another class.
but for people who hinks it'll be a linear triangle, think again. since there are 15 classes (not all will be released during CBT probably only a few since the limit MIGHT be 40) you cant group them into one.

like for instance, when i was fighting my friend on the TW version with my knight against a hunter, i kept losing due to his strong summon. but once i switched to warrior for the next round i won some of the matches.

thats just an example to show that it all depends on skills and stat attribution. so in other words you cant group all the melee tank classes together or all of the DPS types together as one class but 3 separate ones in their own.

but my personal fav from vids and stuff is probably the knight bcuz of their DoT AoE which causes damage every sec for 12 secs. makes it a ton easier to grind for quests or to lvl up. but in PvP idk about how they will hold up in that.