Dependence

Rank 0
Dependence
PostedApr 21, 2011 8:38 pm
salmonson wrote:
this may be weird but.......ALL CLASSES are good at PvP none better none worst. all about your build and skills  

I agree with you there, but I was just basing mine off the skills that class has by itself.

as in if you could only play one class.

Oh man that sounded snarky. I'm sorry.
But I could be wrong/thinking of a different class.

You can still make me blush.
Advertisement

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:18 pm
Well I am assuming that there will be some type of triangle here.
Warrior ---> thief ----> mage ---> warrior

Tank beats ghost, tank beats hunter, tank beats everything !
(Halo reference >.>)

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:19 pm
Dependence wrote:
salmonson wrote:
this may be weird but.......ALL CLASSES are good at PvP none better none worst. all about your build and skills  

I agree with you there, but I was just basing mine off the skills that class has by itself.

I think that would be kinda epic... if they allowed switching classes while in battle in a special PVP arena/mode or have a countdown that when it reaches 0 everyone changes classes to any random one they have unlocked xD

It be amazing chaos and rage quit though... but sounds exciting doesn't it? Very Happy

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Ryozashi wrote:

(Halo reference >.>)  

O.o
If thats true then those are some crappy players we have there in halo xD
The tank is easy to take down you just gotta wait for the right opportunity and know where youre hitting as they say "the bigger they are the harder they fall" im sure its the same case in any PVP Very Happy

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:22 pm
auto-class change does not sound awesome, then everyone would realize the epicness of a bard.

Dependence

Rank 0
Dependence
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:27 pm
zolamee wrote:
Dependence wrote:
salmonson wrote:

I think that would be kinda epic... if they allowed switching classes while in battle in a special PVP arena/mode or have a countdown that when it reaches 0 everyone changes classes to any random one they have unlocked xD

It be amazing chaos and rage quit though... but sounds exciting doesn't it? Very Happy  

I cannot properly wrap my head around this and think coherent thought.

Oh wait. Yes I can: "Good god that would be a pain.... But I think I would play it..."

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:31 pm
Dependence wrote:
zolamee wrote:
Dependence wrote:
salmonson wrote:

Oh wait. Yes I can: "Good god that would be a pain.... But I think I would play it..."  

Cant blame me if i hate these linear mmorpgs, i like eden because its slightly different ^^

developers are afraid to go out the familiar zone for players because they fear failure,and that it might make them bankrupt but thats not excuse to try to be different who knows maybe it will work better than they expected it to ^^

Dependence

Rank 0
Dependence
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:34 pm
zolamee wrote:
Dependence wrote:
zolamee wrote:
Dependence wrote:
salmonson wrote:

Cant blame me if i hate these linear mmorpgs, i like eden because its slightly different ^^

developers are afraid to go out the familiar zone for players because they fear failure,and that it might make them bankrupt but thats not excuse to try to be different who knows maybe it will work better than they expected it to ^^  

50 points to you. :}

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:36 pm
zolamee wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

(Halo reference >.>)  

O.o
If thats true then those are some crappy players we have there in halo xD
The tank is easy to take down you just gotta wait for the right opportunity and know where youre hitting as they say "the bigger they are the harder they fall" im sure its the same case in any PVP Very Happy  

Halo as in a Scorpion tank which is not a warrior. But an actual tank that shoots explosive shells. Kinda like the Abrams tank. :3

angelogamer

Rank 0
angelogamer
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:52 pm
zolamee wrote:
Dependence wrote:
zolamee wrote:
Dependence wrote:
salmonson wrote:

You should look into Guild Wars 2. they're goal is to leave comfort zones.