xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 18, 2011 1:56 pm
Superman0X wrote:
We have made some changes already (with more to come). The top option is set at 75% for $150 (the same as $100). We should be making some minor tweaks soon, so as to make the rates more consistent between payment methods.  

75% ?

wow

signature of xybolt
Advertisement

Sxecutioner

Rank 0
Sxecutioner
PostedJun 08, 2011 5:09 am
I spend more then my share in ftp games however i tend to buy things in inter volts 50 bucks here 20 bucks there i probably spend more on ftp then i would on a sub based game so if their worried about making money i think they should give everyone incentive to buy points not just the people who are willing to blow $300 in one sitting they have a chance of making just as much money off of the person who buys smaller inter volts more often then someone who goes and buys $300 then feels ripped off and tries to hoard it as long as possible.

Mortalspirit

Rank 0
Mortalspirit
PostedSep 04, 2011 3:07 pm
I do not think anyone will even spend 300$ in one setting,especially because of there aren't many things to buy in the Item mall.

jrdowney

Rank 3
jrdowney
PostedDec 22, 2013 7:59 am
not sure why this is up here, but my main problem was (when I was spending for AP) that I would miss a lot of sales because I wouldnt know about them. Very few people go to the main AG forums. You should consider having the GMs of each game state it in their respective forums.

Guild: ArtOfWar Siggy made courtesy of FENGmaster

boom_ako13

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2014 10:57 pm

sdsadasd

sadasdasd
sadasdasdsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hgggggh
hg
hg
hg
hg
gh
hg
hg
hg
hg
hg
hg
gh

boom_ako13

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2014 10:57 pm
jrdowney wrote:
not sure why this is up here, but my main problem was (when I was spending for AP) that I would miss a lot of sales because I wouldnt know about them. Very few people go to the main AG forums. You should consider having the GMs of each game state it in their respective forums.