joshy718

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2011 8:37 pm
well i mean i'll lvl other classes for fun but I just wanna main thief in pvp and what not..
Advertisement

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 20, 2011 8:45 pm
Thief all the way.

And some other melee classes for license bonuses x3

BladeFlicker

Rank 0
BladeFlicker
PostedApr 20, 2011 9:13 pm
eh, thief is ok, but only if I have EXP left, anyone know how fast classes lvl up compared to the main level...? Blade Dancers and Knights FTW

joshy718

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2011 9:21 pm
do you mean thief is okay like you think its boring okay or thief is okay as in it kinda sucks okay

BladeFlicker

Rank 0
BladeFlicker
PostedApr 20, 2011 9:27 pm
well, it seems to me that a thief is just a nerfed version of the assassin in Grand Fantasia, and I do not want to go through that again, getting destroyed in pvp all the time. I mean, doesnt the Illusionist have stealth too?

joshy718

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2011 9:46 pm
yeah but i can't be used in battle

ShinZeta

Rank 2
ShinZeta
PostedApr 20, 2011 9:51 pm
BladeFlicker wrote:
well, it seems to me that a thief is just a nerfed version of the assassin in Grand Fantasia, and I do not want to go through that again, getting destroyed in pvp all the time. I mean, doesnt the Illusionist have stealth too?  

I think every class may feel a little like its nerfed but Thief is probably one of the most OP classes. Especially since, unlike Assassin, they can buff in stealth, and have an sixk attack that double the damage of your next attack. Also, there is no casting animation for stealthing. So if you had to Slip, you could use Silent predator right away in stealth so you dont take x2 the damage for being aoed.

BladeFlicker

Rank 0
BladeFlicker
PostedApr 20, 2011 10:04 pm
ShinZeta wrote:
BladeFlicker wrote:

I think every class may feel a little like its nerfed but Thief is probably one of the most OP classes. Especially since, unlike Assassin, they can buff in stealth, and have an sixk attack that double the damage of your next attack. Also, there is no casting animation for stealthing. So if you had to Slip, you could use Silent predator right away in stealth so you dont take x2 the damage for being aoed.  

That's true, I think the Ranged class have been buffed because they took away the dead zone. Also, does Slipping cause you to go out of combat?

ShinZeta

Rank 2
ShinZeta
PostedApr 20, 2011 10:20 pm
slipping does get you taken out of combat, and yes theresno dead zone for ranged. but they also cant dual wield swords while they use a bow.