blizzard1122

Rank 0
blizzard1122
PostedApr 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Can you dual class?

Can you dual class kind of like the same way you can in Runes of Magic?
Like as in say im a lvl 20 warrior and a lvl 10 cleric and I've got warrior selected. Would I be able to use like a basic healing skill in warrior form?
Advertisement

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedApr 19, 2011 3:02 pm
No.

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

Ayrinne

Rank 1
Ayrinne
PostedApr 19, 2011 3:12 pm
There's no dual class, the only way you'll be able to heal is if you're off battle and switch to cleric.

blizzard1122

Rank 0
blizzard1122
PostedApr 19, 2011 3:17 pm
That's cool I was just curious. Thank you.

giacominox

Rank 0
giacominox
PostedApr 19, 2011 3:22 pm
Templar-Bard-shaman have skills for recovery hp Razz

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedApr 19, 2011 3:31 pm
u forgot engineers and warlocks get self heal skills

hehe i just wanna know if healing someone who is in combat will put u in combat too or not

ropalx

Rank 1
ropalx
PostedApr 19, 2011 3:49 pm
rinsha wrote:

hehe i just wanna know if healing someone who is in combat will put u in combat too or not  

I was told only if you attacked or where attacked.

Depending on how long matches last, starting as a bard, buffing your entire party and then changing to cleric, actually sounds plausible...

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedApr 19, 2011 4:18 pm
bard buffs only last a few seconds though. Bards need to pretty much continuously spam their songs while in a party

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedApr 19, 2011 4:25 pm
koager wrote:
bard buffs only last a few seconds though. Bards need to pretty much continuously spam their songs while in a party  

ewwww put me off playing bard in a party completely
god i hope theres an auto buff cast

Darkwitch35

Rank 0
Darkwitch35
PostedApr 26, 2011 10:27 pm
ropalx wrote:
rinsha wrote:

I was told only if you attacked or where attacked.

Depending on how long matches last, starting as a bard, buffing your entire party and then changing to cleric, actually sounds plausible...  

-------------------------------
--> If you see someone fighting, and as a cleric, you start healing him you are considered part of the fight, and can aggro too ^^

** I've never tried to take up the treasure to see if you are able, as i find it inappropriate, since it wasn't your fight in the first place.. **

But now on TW (much later in Aeria ^^) in order to pick-up/give back quests from NPCs, or just plain try to sell your stuff, there is this annoying Blue crytal, in which Elite mobs will attack it, and if they 'posses' it, will turn red, diabling all important NPC, even Teleportals..

So you might combine your effort to clear the mobs, and get back to normal (Is's annoying solo; when you are in group, it's no big deal, and a nice added feature, althought i hate the graphic lag in towns sometimes..)

IMPORTANT! Once you have put on the 'magickal cloak' of the class you want i.e. Bard, you cannot switch (hence false advertising ^^) class while in a fight.