songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedApr 19, 2011 12:17 pm
I don't think it will be long now till we hear something about the CB release date , going by the screenshots on the official website they have got a fair bit of the localisation done and they have fully capped toons running about on the test server so I doubt it'll be too long now , at least I hope it won't D:

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.
Advertisement

yellowmont94

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2011 6:34 pm
songeurique wrote:
I don't think it will be long now till we hear something about the CB release date , going by the screenshots on the official website they have got a fair bit of the localisation done and they have fully capped toons running about on the test server so I doubt it'll be too long now , at least I hope it won't D:  

How do you know about the test server info??

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedApr 19, 2011 7:40 pm
yellowmont94 wrote:

Because like I said in my post the screenshots on the official website are clearly from an English language version of the game and since the only English language version of the game is the one running on Aeria's test server or the test copy that the developers use then its pretty obvious?

Taken from the pvp section of the official website , lvl 55 capped character with an English language menu up infront.

Taken from the interface section of the official website, a full English language user interface.

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

Exturias

Rank 0
Exturias
PostedApr 19, 2011 7:47 pm
songeurique wrote:
yellowmont94 wrote:

Because like I said in my post the screenshots on the official website are clearly from an English language version of the game and since the only English language version of the game is the one running on Aeria's test server or the test copy that the developers use then its pretty obvious?

Taken from the pvp section of the official website , lvl 55 capped character with an English language menu up infront.

Taken from the interface section of the official website, a full English language user interface.

Good observation!
Never thought of that haha

Tetsero

Rank 1
Tetsero
PostedApr 19, 2011 7:56 pm
CB? This friday or this sunday. Latest will be next friday or next sunday. I don't know why they'd choose the sunday date though.

Eden Eternal Item Mall a Ripoff?<br> http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=10120557#10120557 <br> More likely than you think...

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 19, 2011 7:58 pm
Exturias wrote:
songeurique wrote:
yellowmont94 wrote:

Good observation!

My apologies for getting off topic, but did anyone else notice the rick-roll in the chat box ?

torc123

Rank 1
torc123
PostedApr 19, 2011 8:04 pm
kazuki14 wrote:

So maybe ~3 weeks.  

That's just painful. Sad  

T_T yeah

I'm so bored I'm re-installing KS :/

Exturias

Rank 0
Exturias
PostedApr 19, 2011 8:13 pm
Ryozashi wrote:
Exturias wrote:
songeurique wrote:
yellowmont94 wrote:

Good observation!

My apologies for getting off topic, but did anyone else notice the rick-roll in the chat box ?  

AeriaGames protocol for testing in-game communication

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedApr 19, 2011 8:24 pm
Exturias wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
Exturias wrote:
songeurique wrote:
yellowmont94 wrote:

Good observation!

AeriaGames protocol for testing in-game communication  

Just so that I can make a quote longer, I can tell you that all of the GM's at Aeria Games love Rick Astley. 1 in general i can tell you always sings it in their sleep..

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

ra82064

Rank 2
ra82064
PostedApr 19, 2011 8:26 pm
pacman disturbs me entirely o.o