Author Message

Taizong

Rank 1
Joined
10 Jul 2009
Posts
265
Location
United States
PostedApr 19, 2011 12:01 am

How Long Can You Nyan~

Non-Stop Nyan Cat
Click here to begin the torture/pleasure and remember to keep your sound on!

Current record is 50024.1 secs. Post screenshots below. Good luck. Smile
Advertisement

fleshmonkey

Rank 4
fleshmonkey
Joined
30 Apr 2008
Posts
2872
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedApr 19, 2011 12:30 am

Re: How Long Can You Nyan~

Non-Stop Nyan Cat
Taizong wrote:
Click here to begin the torture/pleasure and remember to keep your sound on!

Current record is 50024.1 secs. Post screenshots below. Good luck. Smile  


Challenge Accepted!

Arroyo...

Rank 2
Arroyo...
Joined
30 Jul 2010
Posts
486
Location
Canada
PostedApr 19, 2011 12:39 am
just put it on and afk, then come back later and SS it lol

This is no sideshow, this is the great unknown. - Nikki Sixx

fleshmonkey

Rank 4
fleshmonkey
Joined
30 Apr 2008
Posts
2872
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedApr 19, 2011 12:43 am
Arroyo... wrote:
just put it on and afk, then come back later and SS it lol  


cheater -.-

Taizong

Rank 1
Joined
10 Jul 2009
Posts
265
Location
United States
PostedApr 19, 2011 12:45 am
You shouldn't do that. lol

Arroyo...

Rank 2
Arroyo...
Joined
30 Jul 2010
Posts
486
Location
Canada
PostedApr 19, 2011 1:10 am
fleshmonkey wrote:
Arroyo... wrote:
just put it on and afk, then come back later and SS it lol  


cheater -.-  



Razz

Only takes 12 hours to beat the record, you can afk that long!

I know icee can o.o

This is no sideshow, this is the great unknown. - Nikki Sixx

rtotano

Rank 5
rtotano
Joined
08 Dec 2008
Posts
3601
Location
A Cave Where Trolls Exist Oman
PostedApr 19, 2011 1:10 am
sound off on my laptop while i leave it on GG shini is the champion try having it on for 1 month straight suckas!

Tiandi07

Rank 2
Tiandi07
Joined
23 Jan 2011
Posts
436
Location
United States
PostedApr 19, 2011 2:50 am
rtotano wrote:
sound off on my laptop while i leave it on GG shini is the champion try having it on for 1 month straight suckas!  


Lol hope your pc don't get disconnect

Clank123

Rank 3
Clank123
Joined
05 Jan 2008
Posts
1020
Location
Famalicao Portugal
PostedApr 19, 2011 3:02 am
i will be on for 10 days!!!! just to beat that record Cool

fleshmonkey

Rank 4
fleshmonkey
Joined
30 Apr 2008
Posts
2872
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedApr 19, 2011 7:07 am
Clank123 wrote:
i will be on for 10 days!!!! just to beat that record Cool  


i never turn mu computer off.... i win longest ihad it on for was 3 months xD

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: