Armypro99

Rank 0
Armypro99
PostedApr 17, 2011 10:34 am
OokamixShiranui wrote:

Spray doesn't work, there's only two ways to kill a troll, starve him, which topics like this do the direct opposite of, or cannibalism.  

CAN I TROLL CAN I TROLL CAN I TROLL? PLZ LEMME TROLL D:
Advertisement

giodude91

Rank 1
giodude91
PostedApr 17, 2011 10:36 am
Armypro99 wrote:
OokamixShiranui wrote:

Spray doesn't work, there's only two ways to kill a troll, starve him, which topics like this do the direct opposite of, or cannibalism.  

CAN I TROLL CAN I TROLL CAN I TROLL? PLZ LEMME TROLL D:  

He is good at it |\o.o

^ I like this siggy better... definitely <3

Sawars

Rank 0
Sawars
PostedApr 17, 2011 10:39 am
thaichi wrote:
Hey who's the troll that been going around and spamming other people chat? that one person came to our chat and post a races comment. prolly the same guy that went to myraid chat and spam them. prolly the same guy that went to skylurk and spam them too.. i would like it if the community work together and get this guy ip and banned him from all the website and chat.  

Why would someone be dumb enough to post an off-site website that leads to your "home based chatting system"??

You couldn't wait until the game is open to tell your guildies where your off-site website is located is strictly your fault.

I don't have time for trolling... real life issues come first over any gaming system.

Udabaros

Rank 0
Udabaros
PostedApr 17, 2011 10:40 am

Re: Who's the troll? huh?

thaichi wrote:
Hey who's the troll that been going around and spamming other people chat? that one person came to our chat and post a races comment. prolly the same guy that went to myraid chat and spam them. prolly the same guy that went to skylurk and spam them too.. i would like it if the community work together and get this guy ip and banned him from all the website and chat.  

Hi.. um it isnt me...

WilliamTheIV

Rank 3
WilliamTheIV
PostedApr 17, 2011 11:51 am
Sawars wrote:
thaichi wrote:

Why would someone be dumb enough to post an off-site website that leads to your "home based chatting system"??

You couldn't wait until the game is open to tell your guildies where your off-site website is located is strictly your fault.

I don't have time for trolling... real life issues come first over any gaming system.  

I didn't understand like anything in this... From what I could make out.. I still don't understand lol.

ANYWAYS, I hae yet to run into this person, but I hear he is "all the rage" nowadays. We should simply accept the fact that he owns all our villages and let this troll do his buisness with our woman....
Wait NO these are MY woman! Dx

In all srs though, I missed the first assault and now we just have PM spam. And for that I had already taken precautions to prevent that months ago. (too bad those precautions only work on me)
We probly shouldn't make threads like this though, trolls just seek attention (not the good kind). They think it's funny and amusing to pit guilds against eachother. As long as we acknowledge them they won't go away. So we should just ignore him (though if he goes directly onto the chat get his IP and ban him).
If anything though, I'd have to say this troll is going to do more good in the end though haha. Us other guilds have'nt had really any contact until now. I guess getting through this will give us a stronger relationship in the end. ;]

Well this is the end of my random thoughts. I'm gonna go back to being a creeper. *transforms into clown*

thaichi

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2011 2:02 pm
i agree with WilliamTheIV but im just going to make a point with this.. dont talk about it.. but if you see him just pass around the ip and ban him for good.

Ketsukie

Rank 0
Ketsukie
PostedApr 17, 2011 2:08 pm
Or just block PM's from Anons.

But that could lead to the blocking of an actual person who's PMing for a good reason.

thaichi

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2011 2:32 pm
yup.. i rather ip banned and mac ban the guy from the website and chat.. cause if someone is pming me for a good reason id want to hear it. good point there ketsukie.

Armypro99

Rank 0
Armypro99
PostedApr 17, 2011 3:45 pm
WilliamTheIV wrote:

If anything though, I'd have to say this troll is going to do more good in the end though haha. Us other guilds have'nt had really any contact until now. I guess getting through this will give us a stronger relationship in the end. ;]

Well this is the end of my random thoughts. I'm gonna go back to being a creeper. *transforms into clown*  

I say don't fall for it, Will just wants to get in our pants D:

(Jsuk, Sawr meant that you guys should prolly remove open things like chatango from your website, or keep the website private overall)

salmonson

Rank 0
salmonson
PostedApr 17, 2011 5:20 pm
we can lock him up, that way he'll starve to death. but i thought another way of defeating a troll was to return the favor.......o.O