songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedApr 16, 2011 5:31 am

CBT rewards?

Anyone who has tested other games for Aeria will know that usually testers get rewards for reaching certain milestones within the CBT period that gets them exclusive costumes and mounts and other stuff that any non tester can't get access to once testing has finished and the game has gone live.

At the risk of sounding presumptuous I was wondering if GMVenom or Valkyrie could possibly share any information they have regarding any CBT rewards that are going to be available to the people who test the game and any prerequisites for getting them such as reaching a certain lvl or whatever ?

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.
Advertisement

Ratkay

Rank 0
Ratkay
PostedApr 16, 2011 5:37 am
Yeah yeah, rewards for cbt testers...I want costumes or mounts *_*

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 16, 2011 6:09 am
Yea, I also wanna know about this. ^^
If there's no rewards, I guess, I'll just wait for the OB since CBT characters always get wiped in the end.

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 16, 2011 7:04 am
crystalpink wrote:
Yea, I also wanna know about this. ^^
If there's no rewards, I guess, I'll just wait for the OB since CBT characters always get wiped in the end.  

For this reason, I'm sure there will be.

Morita

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2011 7:09 am
Well CB are STILL meant to find bugs/translations errors

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 16, 2011 8:18 am
Morita wrote:
Well CB are STILL meant to find bugs/translations errors  

Unfortunately, most people are short sighted and won't participate in a CB because their character will be erased, frankly not caring about finding that stuff until they find them in the OB/final release and rage on Aeria and the devs for them being there.

neofeathers

Rank 1
neofeathers
PostedApr 16, 2011 9:02 am
I believe that the reason for CBT has evolved ever so slightly over the years. Of course its still about finding and reporting bugs but to the majority of players its about previewing a game and deciding whether or not to return for the OBT to spend money. CBT sets the tone for OBT and if it goes horribly a strong comeback will indeed be hard to make. As for rewards isn't this a bit early since the beta date hasn't even been announced?

OokamixShiranui

Rank 3
PostedApr 16, 2011 9:22 am
neofeathers wrote:
I believe that the reason for CBT has evolved ever so slightly over the years. Of course its still about finding and reporting bugs but to the majority of players its about previewing a game and deciding whether or not to return for the OBT to spend money. CBT sets the tone for OBT and if it goes horribly a strong comeback will indeed be hard to make. As for rewards isn't this a bit early since the beta date hasn't even been announced?  

I was referring to it's original intention.

riverthunder

Rank 0
riverthunder
PostedApr 16, 2011 9:51 am
CBT rewards huh? well most likely any tester shud be able to get rewards even though its their first time trying out any aeria games which makes em more special.

Grand Fantasia-34 Necromancer (Necro4You)

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedApr 16, 2011 10:40 am
In GF , it was a cape and headgear thingy , and In KS there was a lot more rewards varying from titles , mounts , and other things Smile