ornothop

Rank 0
ornothop
PostedApr 15, 2011 6:50 pm

This is baloney i need a key lol

Closed beta D':
this game has been in closed beta to long. i was wondering if anyone knew what time there will be an open beta or even a full game release to the public Razz ive been waiting for a key Since the second day of sign ups around 2 months ago Razz hurry up !!!
Advertisement

Tyrisis

Rank 1
Tyrisis
PostedApr 15, 2011 6:59 pm

CB hasn't even been ANNOUNCED yet, LOL

We're waiting on CB here Razz

Why won't someone bring back FEZ?!?!

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 15, 2011 7:01 pm
yeah weve been playing the TW version which we don't understand squat Razz but we can figure out because we are smart and most mmorpgs are the same lol

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 15, 2011 9:09 pm
Tyrisis wrote:

She beat me to it T~T

Tyrisis

Rank 1
Tyrisis
PostedApr 15, 2011 9:14 pm
Ryozashi wrote:
Tyrisis wrote:

He beat me to it T~T  

Fixxxed Sad

Why won't someone bring back FEZ?!?!

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedApr 15, 2011 9:17 pm
Also, when closed beta starts, you will more than likely need a key of some sorts. However, there is a chance that what happened with Kitsu Saga will happen here.

What am I talking about you ask? When Kitsu Saga Closed Beta started, people were able to freely sign-up for closed beta and immediately log into the game. This was not supposed to happen as Venom and other GMs / Admins said during that time. Due to this, over 2k people joined the Closed Beta of Kitsu Saga, but not before the GMs shut down and fixed the CBT sign-ups, forcing many newbies to wait, and start posting complaint threads. (Also, some users had their characters and login access to Kitsu Saga revoked if they were late enough to the party.)

When open beta came, they re-opened everyone to be able to join, though characters were wiped of course.

Yes, characters will be wiped from CBT to Open. You will also get free AP to use on the CBT Item mall. Any CBT Item mall items will be also deleted along with your CBT character. (Just to test if this was true, I purchased item mall items, left them in the item mall redemption box so the server would think they were attached to the account and not the characters. However, all of it was removed when Open came.)

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 15, 2011 10:04 pm
Iyeru wrote:

Yes, characters will be wiped from CBT to Open. You will also get free AP to use on the CBT Item mall. Any CBT Item mall items will be also deleted along with your CBT character. (Just to test if this was true, I purchased item mall items, left them in the item mall redemption box so the server would think they were attached to the account and not the characters. However, all of it was removed when Open came.)  

Idk if anyone else noticed but.... the CB AP actually transferred to other Aeria Games,even after the CB wipe I had 700 something AP left I did not spend from the CB Lolz

et3rnia

Rank 0
et3rnia
PostedApr 16, 2011 12:21 am
they gave aeria points to those participate CBT?

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedApr 16, 2011 12:34 am
et3rnia wrote:

They give you AP that you can only use on whatever game you are testing ,they do it to test the ingame item mall for whatever game you are testing and as soon as CB ends any points you haven't spent get deleted along with your account.

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 16, 2011 2:36 pm
songeurique wrote:
et3rnia wrote:

They give you AP that you can only use on whatever game you are testing ,they do it to test the ingame item mall for whatever game you are testing and as soon as CB ends any points you haven't spent get deleted along with your account.  

Thats whats supposed to happen but I didnt for me for some reason lol