Noire

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Itching to play

really really Itching to play.... some update would be nice, anything please.
Advertisement

Ayrinne

Rank 1
Ayrinne
PostedApr 12, 2011 8:17 pm
they're totally slow in trying to build hype for the game lol

Noire

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2011 8:22 pm
they really are, do we even know who are the primary Admin for the game?

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedApr 12, 2011 9:10 pm
Noire wrote:
they really are, do we even know who are the primary Admin for the game?  

I think what they do is they first assign Valkyrie / Venom / whoever. Then they transition a dedicated GM for the game later.

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedApr 13, 2011 4:45 am
Ayrinne wrote:

^This , the lack of any kind of regular update so close to the supposed time of release ( Spring??) is starting to get a little tiresome.

When I am king, you will be first against the wall, With your opinion which is of no consequence at all.~ Paranoid Android ... Radiohead.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 13, 2011 4:51 am
songeurique wrote:
Ayrinne wrote:

^This , the lack of any kind of regular update so close to the supposed time of release ( Spring??) is starting to get a little tiresome.  

Yea, I know right.
I've been visiting this forum quite often lately since it's Spring already in California, but there's still no new update regarding of the info for the release date. Neutral

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 13, 2011 5:46 am
Just because they do not update the forums on the current status does not mean they are not working on it under the table. I would not know though since I don't know if Aeria is notorious for delays.

Ayrinne

Rank 1
Ayrinne
PostedApr 13, 2011 6:04 am
no.. you'd think for a company who wants to promote a certain game so people would play it, they'd be trying to build up hype for it. not a lot has occurred and people are getting tired waiting for any sort of news. the majority of information in the forum are from players who's on the TW or HK servers -_- that's a little bit sad don't you think?

we know they're working on it, but again, for the sake of building up hype and keeping people interested they can post a little more or regular info on the status of the game.

cloudracer1

Rank 0
cloudracer1
PostedApr 13, 2011 6:17 am
Arguably the lack of Information is building up a sort of hype. Although it is annoying atleast one or two videos clearly showing what we requested to see. What we have seen so far is due to players researching themselves.

My estimate is by the end of this (or beginning of next) week we will get some sort of news....hopefully.

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedApr 13, 2011 7:52 am
I'm fine without the hype to be honest. Its better than seeing 500 "#1 Movie of the Year" or and infinite number of ______ that say they are the "Best in The World"ROFL.

Id rather get tired of waiting then get excited again when its actually announced than be exited all the time and wait and get nothing for a while,because that would just be faking hope Lol