GMDantine

Aeria: Wingman
GMDantine
PostedApr 11, 2011 9:15 pm   Last edited by GMDantine on Apr 26, 2011 7:41 pm. Edited 2 times in total

GM DAILY REWARDS FAQ: Get Free Stuff, Daily!

Vouchers, Gold, Medals, Surprise Boxes, Keys, and MOAR!

Seen these GM Daily Rewards around the forums? Want to know just what they are? Check out our FAQ below!

FAQ

• What exactly is a GM Daily Reward?
    GM Daily Rewards are posted every day, for a free reward! Check the events forums every day for a new reward!

• What are these reward events?
    These are mini events that we, the GM team, set up for you! It could be something as simple as posting your feedback, or popping in-game to take a screenshot, or filling out a form, or gaining a level. There's all kinds of things that can be done, so come back every day for prizes, fun and activities!

• How many times can I do each reward event?
    These events may only be completed one time. Once you've completed a day's event, you'll have to wait until the next day to do another!

• What kind of rewards will you be giving out?
    Tons of cool stuff! Like Vouchers, Medals, Surprise Boxes, Gold, Color Cards, Exp, Glory Cards, and more! It's a great way to earn additional items to beef up your gear, perfect your look, increase your level and help with your renewal costs.

• Will rewards always be just for individuals?
    Most of the time, yes. However, we may have special rewards that ask you to partner up, or gather friends, or other similar things so we can help you make new friends, and so your friends can get items, too.

• Is there a way I can be notified for new reward events?
    YES! New reward events will be announced on a daily basis in the very cool DDTank Community Group. You can check it out here: CLICK ME!

• Will these events show up in-game as a part of the usual tasks?
    NO! These are special, forum specific-GM Ran events, run independently of the in-game tasks. In fact, GMs may make events that involves you completing in-game tasks! So don't get them confused and please read every event post carefully!

• Where do these GM Daily Rewards take place?
    They take place in our Events and Promotion section of the forums! Please check in this forum every day!

• Can I do old GM Daily Rewards events?
    Sorry, no! Once the 24 hour deadline has past, you cannot do that event for rewards. If you want to do it just for fun though, go right ahead!

• When do I receive my rewards?
    The time frame for reward payout is included in the rules in every GM DAILY REWARDS post. Usually we manage to get it out next day but sometimes, things happen. Please allow 4-7 days before contacting us if the post remains as [Processing]

• I didn't get my rewards. What do I do?
    Wait for the post to be updated to say [Paid Out] or 4-7 days then use Contact Us with your Aeria name, IGN, Server you participated on, a link to your screenshot, and the reward you were supposed to receive and we'll check it out.

Don't see your question answered here? Ask us!
Advertisement

name0707

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Re: GM DAILY REWARDS FAQ: Get Free Stuff, Daily!

GMDantine wrote:

Seen these GM Daily Rewards around the forums? Want to know just what they are? Check out our FAQ below!

FAQ

GM Daily Rewards are posted every day, for a free reward! Check the events forums every day for a new reward!

These are mini events that we, the GM team, set up for you! It could be something as simple as posting your feedback, or popping in-game to take a screenshot, or filling out a form, or gaining a level. There's all kinds of things that can be done, so come back every day for prizes, fun and activities!

These events may only be completed one time. Once you've completed a day's event, you'll have to wait until the next day to do another!

Tons of cool stuff! Like Vouchers, Medals, Surprise Boxes, Gold, Color Cards, Exp, Glory Cards, and more! It's a great way to earn additional items to beef up your gear, perfect your look, increase your level and help with your renewal costs.

Most of the time, yes. However, we may have special rewards that ask you to partner up, or gather friends, or other similar things so we can help you make new friends, and so your friends can get items, too.

YES! New reward events will be announced on a daily basis in the very cool DDTank Community Group. You can check it out here: CLICK ME!

NO! These are special, forum specific-GM Ran events, run independently of the in-game tasks. In fact, GMs may make events that involves you completing in-game tasks! So don't get them confused and please read every event post carefully!

They take place in our Events and Promotion section of the forums! Please check in this forum every day!

Sorry, no! Once the 24 hour deadline has past, you cannot do that event for rewards. If you want to do it just for fun though, go right ahead!

The time frame for reward payout is included in the rules in every GM DAILY REWARDS post. Usually we manage to get it out next day but sometimes, things happen. Please allow 4-7 days before contacting us if the post remains as [Processing]

Wait for the post to be updated to say [Paid Out] or 4-7 days then use Contact Us with your Aeria name, IGN, Server you participated on, a link to your screenshot, and the reward you were supposed to receive and we'll check it out.

sembara86

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: GM DAILY REWARDS FAQ: Get Free Stuff, Daily!

GMDantine wrote:

FAQ