shadyfizzy

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Need help Purchasing coins?

No becuase it's the only way to get it.
The whole "free AP" thing is a scam. Do NOT try the "survey's" or "watching a video" to obtain AP for coins. You will just lose three and a half hours of your life that you could have been spending playing DDtanks and EARNING the stuff yourself. If in fact you peg me for someone who is just "trolling" or being "pessimistic" about things feel free to download and try out some of those "trial programs" to earn "free AP" and then you will cry when your computer crashes and you can't get a hold of anyone @AeriaGames. No one will hear your cries nor do they care if you spend the money on AP points to attempt buying coins more than once.

P.s. This all happened to me.
Advertisement

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedApr 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Re: Need help Purchasing coins?

No becuase it's the only way to get it.
shadyfizzy wrote:
The whole "free AP" thing is a scam. Do NOT try the "survey's" or "watching a video" to obtain AP for coins. You will just lose three and a half hours of your life that you could have been spending playing DDtanks and EARNING the stuff yourself. If in fact you peg me for someone who is just "trolling" or being "pessimistic" about things feel free to download and try out some of those "trial programs" to earn "free AP" and then you will cry when your computer crashes and you can't get a hold of anyone @AeriaGames. No one will hear your cries nor do they care if you spend the money on AP points to attempt buying coins more than once.

P.s. This all happened to me.  

The free AP is not a scam. I've received tons of AP so far from it and I haven't spent a penny.

First off, Aeria offers this as a another way to get AP and it's completely optional. I think it's a great way for players that can't normally buy AP.

Not all of them are free and if they're not, they'll clearly say it immediately below it. If it says no purchased required, it's free. Aeria offers free trails on things people may be getting anyway (like netflix, blockbuster, gamefly, subscriptions, etc). ALL of these are trails and can be free. Just cancel before time required on each trail. Also, trails and subscriptions WILL ask for payment options and it's totally up to you if you provide that information.

Some (and I stress "some", not all) downloads on the other hand do have adware, but adware in no way seriously corrupts your computer. It simply displays Ads and can be removed at any time by uninstalling that program. If you have a anti-virus on your computer, it'll most likely say it's adware when you download it and it's completely your choice to do so. If you don't want to download, then don't. There's plenty of other ways to get free AP as well. I've never yet, after over 2 years of doing free offers, confronted a virus from them. Adware, yes, but never a virus or anything dangerous like that.

Read everything you sign up to, it's your responsibility to do so.

Also, if you have a problem or are missing Aeria Points, then please use the help section in the free AP section itself. It can be found at the top right of the offers pages (in about the middle of the actual page, right side).

Watching videos is the easiest way to get free AP but it's different for everyone.

Personally, I don't download and I don't watch videos. I like to do surveys since it's faster for me. What you do is up to you.
-
Proof that Free AP is not a scam and where you should get help, below:

Over 4 pages of offers from last month paid (excluding game cards).

Fastest way to get help.

videoxdd

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2012 9:27 am

epale a question

this account is that you do not want to give me and I could not register biem
not look as good and would like to register an account you could regarmela I do not mind the lvl or anything just an account

x_diabolique_x

Rank 0
x_diabolique_x
PostedApr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Re: Need help purchasing coins?

Follow this guide!
j ai acheter les ap mais quand je vais sure ddtak sa me marque 0 coins pourquoi??? Question

x_diabolique_x

Rank 0
x_diabolique_x
PostedApr 20, 2012 1:16 pm
j ai acheter les ap et tout et bien marquer mais quand je vais sure ddtank sa marque 0 coins pourquoi ? Sad

NiranaT

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2012 9:44 pm

cant Purchase

IDk why i cant purchase via mobile in oneebip @@ 1 mont ago i can

drak1006

Rank 0
PostedJun 11, 2012 12:09 pm

GM I need 1000000 coins because I will stop playing this dir

GM I need 1000000 coins because I will stop playing this dirty
GM I need 1000000 coins because I will stop playing this dirty

Voltcroconaw

Rank 0
Voltcroconaw
PostedJun 25, 2012 7:25 am

Coins

bought coins didnt get em
I bought coin today but i didnt get any and i just lost 2000 AP plz help Sad

Player187729

Rank 0
Player187729
PostedJul 13, 2012 11:21 pm

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The last one is over $200 (O.o) are you guys trying to break us or something??

-AeroLoko

WolfTasic

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2012 7:43 am

Problem whit purchasing coints

i buyed 500 ap , and it type Inactive , what should i do ?