i buy the AP but i don't have it . Question
Advertisement

yahikokonan

Rank 0
yahikokonan
PostedSep 09, 2011 5:07 pm

UNABLE

not valid
GM, i waited for 15 minutes already, but I wasn't able to buy coins! It says wait for 15 more minutes. I waited for 1 hour and still none.

darkmacky18

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2011 6:03 am

^^<

is there way i can get some free coins..?

riricho

Rank 2
PostedSep 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Re: ^^<

darkmacky18 wrote:

You could sell unbound things you get from completing boatyard.

leao157tuf

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Re: Need help purchasing coins?

Follow this guide!
GMshrinky wrote:
As a new player to DDTank, you may run into circumstances where the game asks you to pay in "Coins" however you don't have any and have no idea how to acquire some for your own. Well this is the guide for you!

From the main window of the game, the quickest way to gain DDT Coins is to click the button for "Buy Coins" in the center bottom of the game window.

Once you have clicked the "Buy Coins" button, a new window will open. If you already have Aeria Points you can select your amount your wish to purchase and then click the button to "Buy". DDT Coins may take a few seconds to show up on your account and will appear in your inventory near your gold and vouchers and you should receive a system mail notifying you of your purchase.

If you do not have Aeria Points you will need to click the button for "click here to buy AP." (at the bottom right of the Payment window in blue). This will open a new window/tab in your browser. There are a number of options available for purchasing Aeria Points so pick the option that is best for you. You can also gain free points here or by participating in Events on the forums!

Aeria Point purchases are generally very fast, however if this is your first purchase, you may need to wait for 15 minutes before using your Aeria Points. Once you have Aeria Points, you can view how many you have on this page: Aeria Point Recharge History

Once you have Aeria Points on your account, you can return to beginning of this guide and purchase DDT Coins!  

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedOct 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Re: ^^<

darkmacky18 wrote:

Try completing Offers to earn free Aeria Points.
http://www.aeriagames.com/offers

NoPlace4U

Rank 0
NoPlace4U
PostedOct 06, 2011 7:15 pm
So when i lose 1500Ap becuase the billing system is down and it says it has been rolled-back, What do i do now?

killa_master15

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2011 5:56 pm

what do i do

how about you dont have money to buy aeria points than what you do have thijnk about that you stupid

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedOct 14, 2011 6:33 am

Re: what do i do

killa_master15 wrote:
how about you dont have money to buy aeria points than what you do have thijnk about that you stupid  

DDTank is a free to play game. You do not have to buy Coins/AP to play the game. If someone chose’s to buy AP then that is their own decision. Nobody is saying you have to. Other than that, you can do the ‘Free AP Offers’ if you really want AP.

icool1

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2011 7:59 am

help me

help me
I bought the AP was 1 hour and still did not come