ChrisN_95475

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2011 7:11 pm

offers??

where's my coin? :(
i did some of those little offers, where as i'm supposed to do some sort of task and recieve AP. but to my confusion, I dont know how to confirm that I received any AP because i dont see anything telling me how many AP i have. so there is no way I can know, and because of that, i cant get coinz -.-
Advertisement

grandfanta

Rank 0
grandfanta
PostedMay 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Re: offers??

ChrisN_95475 wrote:
i did some of those little offers, where as i'm supposed to do some sort of task and recieve AP. but to my confusion, I dont know how to confirm that I received any AP because i dont see anything telling me how many AP i have. so there is no way I can know, and because of that, i cant get coinz -.-  

Hi ChrisN. To check your AP balance:
1. click on "Shop" at the top of any aeria page
2. next click purchase history
3. then click aeria point recharge history
and it will tell you your total aeria points

<a> </a>

yulli

Rank 4
PostedMay 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: offers??

ChrisN_95475 wrote:

if you want to see how many AP you have and to see what AP has been given to you, go here

dzunn012

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2011 7:18 am

lvl 12

how to fortified weapon up to lvl 1 yo lvl 12 what is the lvl of energy stone just tell me

LVL energy stone

lvl 1 ??

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMay 14, 2011 9:14 am

Re: lvl 12

dzunn012 wrote:
how to fortified weapon up to lvl 1 yo lvl 12 what is the lvl of energy stone just tell me

LVL energy stone

lvl 1 ??  

Energy stones vary from 1 to 5. Lv5 being the strongest and hardest to get. As you upgrade your weapon, play around with different energy stones to see the different success rates. You then need to make a logical judgement of how to make best use of your energy stones. Using % Amulets helps a lot at the early stages of upgrading. As you start to upgrade your weapon higher and higher, the success rate will decrease.

VxSoulessxV

Rank 0
VxSoulessxV
PostedMay 14, 2011 2:07 pm

I Bought Coins, Yet Didnt Receive Any.

I Bought Coins on DDT and I Never got Any.
I Purchased 3000coins on DDTank and I Didnt Get Any.
it Was on Server 2 and I just Bought Them, Ive Sent Mails to Aeria, but I Dont Know How to Get My Coins. I Never Saw Them. I looked in my Backpack, The Shop, and I re-loaded ThePage Alot. Still I Had No Coins. Can You Help me?

-Zync-

p.Zhiabelle

Rank 0
p.Zhiabelle
PostedMay 18, 2011 10:47 pm

ecoin

Sir i need to know how much peso and the value of ecoin.. like for example 200pesos is worth of 2000 ecoin.. reply plz.. tnx Smile

^pAt

Iloveema

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Re: Need help purchasing coins?

Follow this guide!
I purchased aeria points but it keeps saying wait 15 more minutes... or go to a site... i went to the ite but it doesnt help... this is weird

pjadeboche

Rank 0
pjadeboche
PostedMay 23, 2011 8:16 am
ap I bought but they did not already do three days

Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedMay 27, 2011 10:50 pm
Hi.
If you have any issues, please contact to our GMs directly.
We'll gladly help you.

Contact us!