paranoid00

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 12:16 am
we need more master i thnk cause it is hard for us. specialization stone must be 2 or more cause i was thnking how can i master lvl 75.it can be in round 4 with mclay.some Kuso equips and sage stones+ and a good mount 5 14 and perm in
1.round +9 armor weapon stones.
2.round Kuso equips sage stone +%8 critic stones %1.5 critic stones.
3.round 5 days mount master stone 1 yellow pots
4. round specialization stone2, mclay, skb1 or 2, clovers 14 days mount
5.round alchemy box (1 16 32 64x) holiday stone(acv reward i forgot name sorry) perm mount
Advertisement

Jahbs

Rank 3
Jahbs
PostedOct 04, 2011 11:07 pm
+4 stat Kuso stones (then you can keep +6 in malch as rares)
+24 hp red stones

Garudabane

Rank 0
Garudabane
PostedJan 09, 2012 12:44 pm

That.

Retired.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMar 05, 2012 10:41 am
Alrighty.

What I believe should be removed from the existing table and why:

Cenozoic/Mesozoic/Paleozoic Stones: These are such common drops in game that putting them on the o clay system is both pointless and frustrating. Nothing makes me rage more than reach R5 O clay and getting a stack of worthless crap I won't ever use as a reward.

Sapheal's X of the Earth/Sky: Also very common, gained from boss drops and whatnot and not really worth putting in o clay.

Fragments: Another common drop placed on the o clay table. I wouldn't mind say... full stacks of platinums or half stacks of mystery/blood fragments, but beyond that it's not worth it.

Dimension Crystals: These can be gained through PvP. Removing them from O clay would have a (very slight) positive effect on PvP activity.

Ultimate Mousou/Judgement Resonance Stone (Variant): Just no. No one uses these at all, I'd say replace it with something like an ancient res stone formula (the 66+ ones) or a relatively stong kuso stone for crit rate or damage, rotating daily between magic and physical

Stone of Special Insight: I don't believe this should be completely removed, but I do think it should be put on one of the lower tiers, so that people who have maxed their masters aren't stuck with a non-tradable item they will never use, and can just go to the next round

What I believe should be added to the table and why:

Stacks of powers for alter fame: Grinding powers is mind numbing, even when dungeon grinding, I'd spend SOOOOO much gold on O clay if I could get stacks of powers from it, especially the higher end ones like frost, or convertible ones.

Ancient Resonance stone formula/high level kuso crit damage/rate stone: to replace the judgement/mousou variant stones

Extreme HP/MP stones: Only being able to get them from tiered spenders, quite frankly, sucks hard for most players.

10 x enchantments of various levels: Simply because they're pretty scarce and always in demand, make them NT.

Will add more at some point

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedMar 05, 2012 10:50 am
What Mr. English said up there, except that enchantments will have stacks based upon level and are only Blue/Sprite enchantments.

R1: Lvl 1 x 5
R2: Lvl 2 x 4
R3: Lvl 3 x 3
R4: Lvl 4 x 2
R5: Lvl 5 x 1

Yadda yadda yadda. Cycle each day or w/e.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedMar 05, 2012 11:02 am
I'm so glad you necro'd this.

We know there's been a lot of complaining, but instead of doing that and asking for a sample table...let's really conjoin ideas this team. The old thread got deleted because there were minimal postings, the vent room when this was being discussed was near empty, and the google document posting only received minimal suggestions. There wasn't nearly enough feedback from the players.

So let's get some ideas rolling! I like most of Rapthorne's suggestions.

There should definitely be a frost powers in there. Farming that stuff on Bodor is ridiculous, though Gaia sells them rather cheap.

I think there should also be a talent box (fortune box, each class, can change daily, and only for talent scrolls that drop). I've farmed a few of mine, with as much drop rate as I can get, and still no luck.

I'll update when my mind isn't so mushy from lack of sleep.

gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedMar 05, 2012 3:16 pm
My suggestion is a 2 O-clay system old one for new players and a new o-clay for high lvls.

High lvl oclay needs All lvl 66 AT stones so it not Bias against any 1 class.

O-clay table needs 8% crit stones.

Rember no one wants a O-clay table loads of garbage in it considering fail rate is high.

We want players to spend game gold to get items. if rates to bad no one will spend so keep this in mind.

High lvl O-clay should sell 66g-99g so it helps more with gold sink.

The man who flees from battle come's back to kill another Day MUHAHAHAAH

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedMar 05, 2012 6:33 pm
sonicsa3 wrote:
Agreed.. High player oclay should always be equal to the top pvp tier so... 71+  

Also agreed. Each tier could be what items are most essential to which level, along with prices that rise with levels. If that's at all possible.

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedMar 05, 2012 7:17 pm
If we go with gothalls's idea:

High leveled OClay becomes NT and price scales as you level.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedMar 10, 2012 11:14 am
Umm what happened to the o-clay suggestions thread started by GSSnow? It had a compiled list of what people wanted and didn't want.

Posted By Aeria Mobile