turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedJun 15, 2011 3:37 am
Economist_X wrote:
  • +6 stat vanity stones somewhere on the table.
  • The "best" type of vanity +crit rate/crit damage/magic crit rate/magic crit damage stones somewhere on the table
  • Remove ultimate growth/explosion/invincible/magic explosion stones from r3 and place them in r1 along with the variant armor stones
  • Switch the weapon stones in r3 for the "new" variant armor stones(9 STR 2 VIT, 9STR 3 AGI, 9 AGI 3 VIT, 9 AGI 1 EVA, 6 VIT 1 EVA, 9 INT 2 VIT, 9 INT 6 WIL)
  • Replace the element stones in r2 with the variant of +6 VIT stone of that type
  • Return the level 20 yak in r2 to perm status.

There's other things I guess, but that's the sort of stuff I'd like to see at least.  

+1

I blame Ragazzo for coming up with such brilliant ideas like this

Advertisement

ikappai

Rank 1
ikappai
PostedJun 16, 2011 5:28 am
isnt the mclay from oclay an item mall item D: ?

Cid_Blais

Rank 0
Cid_Blais
PostedJun 20, 2011 7:04 pm
More Chances to get 1 M-clay and Increase the current, 1 M-clay prize to 5 M-clays

darkbrady

Rank 2
darkbrady
PostedJun 28, 2011 7:22 pm
2 mclays instead of 1, only because there's some 45% odds that that mclay (you're r4 prize) will go to waste anyways, getting two of them just doubles the odds of you ultimately getting...anything from your r4 oclay

Ditch the palea/meso/whatever. Find something more worth the while. Doesn't even have to be that shiny or expensive, but really....a stack of paleo's for the rare, rare timesyou actually crack r5? what a joke; you get a stack of them in an hour of grinding. r5 rewards shouldn't be something that you get ten of, and delete ten of every day anyway.

Let the masks rotate with different ones and/or be more of them on the table.

Put ancient res.stones on r5.

Have a random loot box or two (not one of the ones filledwith CS stuff, just one w/ regular stuff or w/e) just so there's at least a bit of chance in taking the prize (the same way it works w/ loot boxes on m-clay)

anais19

Rank 0
anais19
PostedJun 29, 2011 4:28 pm
darkbrady wrote:
2 mclays instead of 1, only because there's some 45% odds that that mclay (you're r4 prize) will go to waste anyways, getting two of them just doubles the odds of you ultimately getting...anything from your r4 oclay

Ditch the palea/meso/whatever. Find something more worth the while. Doesn't even have to be that shiny or expensive, but really....a stack of paleo's for the rare, rare timesyou actually crack r5? what a joke; you get a stack of them in an hour of grinding. r5 rewards shouldn't be something that you get ten of, and delete ten of every day anyway.

Let the masks rotate with different ones and/or be more of them on the table.

Put ancient res.stones on r5.

Have a random loot box or two (not one of the ones filledwith CS stuff, just one w/ regular stuff or w/e) just so there's at least a bit of chance in taking the prize (the same way it works w/ loot boxes on m-clay)  

I like this one Very Happy Exclamation

boi_respetos

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2011 8:21 pm
O-clay has been like that for centuries..

and as i observed.. resonance stones (specially the variant ones) are now appearing in M-clay.. i repeat.. "M-CLAY".!

for me.. the only reason im doing O-clay is for the resonance stones, +1 mastery, & SIC (saph infinite crystal)..

but these past few days.. i noticed that almost all important items in O-clay can now be found in m-clay (resonance stone, SIC, ect)..

im like... WTH.?! O_O

GM, please give us some good reasons why should o-clay be in the game for that matter if you are already putting all things in m-clay.?!

talent card fragments (earth, star, moon, sun) that is in o-clay can be easily gathered in normal maps & even in instances.. so why bother doing O-clay.?!

it would be fine if it is "mystery fragments" which are very in-demand nowadays cause it is still new in the game & only few of us can farm & grind in maps the drop those..

& another suggestion.. it would be great if lost powers (specially frost) will also be present in O-clay.. 1-3 types of lost power will appear per day (changes everyday)..

XD

darkbrady

Rank 2
darkbrady
PostedJul 07, 2011 1:38 am
boi_respetos wrote:

& another suggestion.. it would be great if lost powers (specially frost) will also be present in O-clay.. 1-3 types of lost power will appear per day (changes everyday)..

XD  

That's actually a good idea. Instead of the meso/paleo's and **** that are abjectly worthless, rotating LPs could be stuck in, so if you get them, then at least you have the option to sell or use them, but getting paleo stones is no good 'cuz if you don't have an immediate use for them, they just eat up space.

LPs gets my vote.

Azraerl

Rank 2
Azraerl
PostedAug 10, 2011 3:45 am
I'd even say... Why not a precious "Convertable Lost Powers"?
Even like, few stack of CLP, on R4-5 is 250, on R1-3 is 50, 100, 150, for example.

And other (but I think only high-lvl) LP rotated somehow.

Also I can suggest add into rotation meditation stones :
- as many games have it as in-game free option -
I think it can be here a bit easier to attain then buying it from AP spenders only.

aeria.anex

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.anex
PostedAug 13, 2011 6:35 pm
I have compiled a list of all the suggestions and sent the information to our developers. I expect to see updates within a months time.

Special thanks to Muse for helping me out.

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedAug 13, 2011 6:37 pm
aeria.anex wrote:
I have compiled a list of all the suggestions and sent the information to our developers. I expect to see updates within a months time.

Special thanks to Muse for helping me out.  

Yay results.