PolarCharm

Rank 0
PolarCharm
PostedMay 08, 2011 2:24 am
dan2much wrote:
Ambrosynne wrote:
+4 Costumes stones (rotated)

Continue with rotated 8%/1.5% stones

Add level 66 stones to R4 along with the 1 mclay. (rotated)

Higher success rate on SIC.  

all thsi ^ + get rid of the mesozoic, paleozoic and cenozoic stones, they are pretty much useless  

I can't speak on Ambrosynne's post.

However, I agree completely dan2much's comment about those stones. I either shudder or want to cry when I do O-clay alchemy at the thought of getting a pile of one of those.

How about throwing in some talent scrolls, and boost stones (forget their proper name but they increase the power of yur talents)? Heck how about completed talent cards in round four? Can't find the scrolls or completed talent card I need in AH and if someone puts it up for auction it's at a crazy price. I don't know how it works out for other players but I have a pile of talent scrolls- all unrelated to my character's class. (T_T) (Q_Q)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John 3:16
Advertisement

d3fRag

Rank 0
d3fRag
PostedMay 09, 2011 11:48 am
dan2much wrote:
Ambrosynne wrote:
+4 Costumes stones (rotated)

Continue with rotated 8%/1.5% stones

Add level 66 stones to R4 along with the 1 mclay. (rotated)

Higher success rate on SIC.  

all thsi ^ + get rid of the mesozoic, paleozoic and cenozoic stones, they are pretty much useless  

on fair side i think lvl 66 stones should b r5

rcybs

Rank 0
rcybs
PostedMay 14, 2011 10:45 pm
I really don't see how to really change the table really.

I would love to see 2-4 costumes for the sprites to wear as getting them from the m-clay table is a random chance.
A costume or 2 for players to wear
Some of the raw materials should be removed like the sky/earth mats and the Cenozoic,Mesozoic,and Paleozoic stones
Some more potions in the table
Some weapons on the table would be nice
A new mount or 2 as the yak is going old (seen so many yaks)
Some new fireworks(i never seen them but I hope there are new kinds of them)
A chance to get a backpack(would be nice to those who have too much items and ones who can't afford AP much)

I have more suggestions,but I don't really remember the table too well, so this is what I hope is in the new table if it happens that is.

I don't really blame the GMs for trying as the o-clay are for the game only. It is for players to make talents or weapons. M-clay is just for fun and for people to play dress up, but it can be helpful in many ways.

angjello

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2011 8:52 am
It would be nice to see more variety on a daily basis.

My suggestions are:
- Orange mats obtained from sprite hunting/foraging/mining
- Chance to obtain multiplied o-clays (like we see in the m-clays tables)
- Also introducing potions into the table is an interesting idea

SmokeyMcNasty

Rank 1
SmokeyMcNasty
PostedMay 24, 2011 11:50 am
id have to agree with the general consensus about removing the stones(paleo,mezo and cenozoic) as well as the sapheals stones, they are highly common and really not needed and kinda deter ppl from wasting gold(as little as it is) on the chart. I would like to see all diff types of costume stones either set in place or ratating like stones now, all normal varients in r1 of chart, costumes r2, and the lvl 66 varients in r4, r3 should be the filler round with the insight stone(that none really use) the 1 m-clay, mount, and masks, r5 should have better items in it for hitting r5 and SIC rates are horrible, as to the musou and judgement stones in r5 WHY they should not be there at all not as valueable or as useful as the other stones in chart and should be moved to a lower lvl, i see BLUE enchantments(of all lvls) in r5 as a good piece to add or even some of the RARE mats needed for crafting. For the fragments i wouldnt say completely remove but cycle those as well to include the mystery ones as well. As for the yaks in chart(bleh) rotation of the perm ones is a good idea as well as removal of the 5 day(or make to a lvl 20 perm + rotate). thats about all i can think of at the moment, but nice to see most of us would like to see the same changes made to a chart we heard about months ago.

violation2005

Rank 1
PostedMay 27, 2011 12:48 am
Economist_X wrote:
  • +6 stat vanity stones somewhere on the table.
  • The "best" type of vanity +crit rate/crit damage/magic crit rate/magic crit damage stones somewhere on the table
  • Remove ultimate growth/explosion/invincible/magic explosion stones from r3 and place them in r1 along with the variant armor stones
  • Switch the weapon stones in r3 for the "new" variant armor stones(9 STR 2 VIT, 9STR 3 AGI, 9 AGI 3 VIT, 9 AGI 1 EVA, 6 VIT 1 EVA, 9 INT 2 VIT, 9 INT 6 WIL)
  • Replace the element stones in r2 with the variant of +6 VIT stone of that type
  • Return the level 20 yak in r2 to perm status.

There's other things I guess, but that's the sort of stuff I'd like to see at least.  

I'm looking at eco's post and im thinking that layout would be dreadful since it would take away the usefulness of doing the hunt trial quests

This would be my idea for the oclay table, some what stable plus doesnt really interfer to much in the other aspects of the game

R1 :- 4 different types of the standard variant stones, lvl 45 dungeon farmable mats, fireworks, dimension crystals (variants from o-clay rotate on daily basis to include the other types including those who grant a bonus to different resistances. also an increase the number of firework boxes)

R2 :- prismatic gem stone, A scroll def, A scroll atk, lvl 55 dungeon mats, yak mount, dimension crystal, resistance prismatic gem stone (quantity of a scrolls can be lowered + stones rotate daily)

R3 :- orange build mats gained from emi / sprite, lvl 65 dungeon mats, dimension crystal, horse mount, crit dmg / crit % chance prismatic gem stones (orange mats / stones rotate daily)

R4 :- Ancient stones, lvl 75 dungeon mats, emblem from lvl 45-65 dungeon, bear mount, emi stone, 1 clay (Ancient stones rotate every day, emblems rotate every 2 hrs, emi stone rotates every hour including the new emi's gained from sprite war's)

R5 :- 5 star random sprite war bottle, blue prismatic stones, lvl70+ emblems, +1 spec point stone x2, sic stone, fantasy mask, 5x m-clay (5 star bottles + blue prismatic stones change every day, emblems rotate every 2hrs, sic chance increased, fantasy mask have a code added to search users current masks before giving them a repeated mask of what they've already got and gives them a random one their missing also add the chance of gaining the new masks too)

(mounts overall change daily)

I've been trying to collect the masks but its been bugging the crap out of me that every time i open one of them i get one i already have :/

I kept the dimension crystals in only for the people who want to create weapons that are different from everyone else's, they may be changed if there are other items people would like to see added and such, i'll leave that down to your discression

as for the dungeon emblems, the rotation through out the day will give them a chance to spam for the ones they really need they may not get it but im sure they'll be happy trying to gain it

babygoddess2 wrote:
I'd also like to see the Mount rotation again where it's yaks, black bears and armored horses. Get rid of the Cenozoic, Mesozoic and Paleozoic stones, they are a common enough drop they don't need to be on the table. Reorganize the fragments to add in the mystery ones. Do a mask rotation so there's more than blue, pink, yellow and green jelly rabbit masks. Move the specailization stone & the mask stone to rd4.  

fragments are to easily obtainable these days and they'll end up like the stones where people will be unhappy getting them

Daijou

Rank 1
Daijou
PostedJun 10, 2011 8:44 pm

PvP Reward Items

Since there's a lot of controversy over the pvp crystal items being added into m-alchemy lately, but a lot of people also support the idea of them being easily available, I suggest putting them in o-clay instead. This would make it so all players have a chance at increasing their faction fame faster regardless of whether or not they pvp. It would also give a lot more incentive to play o-alchemy since that fame is in high demand.

However, if it does get added, I don't want to see the stacks of 100+ of them, more around 3-5 instead. This way you still have to do it a lot and it's not just instant fame cap.

dryet

Rank 2
dryet
PostedJun 10, 2011 9:57 pm
Let atleast be Ancient stones in R4 or R5 since we can only get one stone at lvl75, which is pretty lame.
Just not exagerate and next day well see Ancient stones in Ah around 100g <.<

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedJun 14, 2011 8:10 pm
Eh get rid of all the crappy stones :3

hwswag

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2011 9:06 pm

O Alch

Just rotating the yak mount for another type would be an awesome update. Everyone has a yak. Could possibly put in a rare mount with a low creation percentage

Posted By Aeria Mobile