shiroyohime

Rank 1
shiroyohime
PostedApr 09, 2011 8:57 am
i say keep the original table as it is for the format and change a few stuffs in r4-r5, the change i suggest would be to transfer the fantasy mask in place of the mask in r4, remove the the special insight stone, now you have 2 slots in r5 that is free, 1 slot is for costume stones (the blue named ones including for weaps), another is for the lvl 66 stones including for weapons if they exist, now, the lvl 66 stones rotate like the other stones except this time, you can add the 6 vit with elemental resistance for every 2 rotation so for example, monday: 9str 2 vit, tuesday: 9int 2 vit, wednesday: 6 vit + element (seriously, i doubt people bother which ever element it is as long as its 6 vit so doesnt matter. this imo is reasonable, you want something nice, spend alot on oclays. should be a decent money sink as well assuming its still a decent rate and not a rigged one.
Advertisement

chaosmasterro

Rank 1
chaosmasterro
PostedApr 10, 2011 7:13 pm
babygoddess2 wrote:
Economist_X wrote:
  • +6 stat vanity stones somewhere on the table.
  • The "best" type of vanity +crit rate/crit damage/magic crit rate/magic crit damage stones somewhere on the table
  • Remove ultimate growth/explosion/invincible/magic explosion stones from r3 and place them in r1 along with the variant armor stones
  • Switch the weapon stones in r3 for the "new" variant armor stones(9 STR 2 VIT, 9STR 3 AGI, 9 AGI 3 VIT, 9 AGI 1 EVA, 6 VIT 1 EVA, 9 INT 2 VIT, 9 INT 6 WIL)
  • Replace the element stones in r2 with the variant of +6 VIT stone of that type
  • Return the level 20 yak in r2 to perm status.

There's other things I guess, but that's the sort of stuff I'd like to see at least.  

+1

I'd also like to see the Mount rotation again where it's yaks, black bears and armored horses. Get rid of the Cenozoic, Mesozoic and Paleozoic stones, they are a common enough drop they don't need to be on the table. Reorganize the fragments to add in the mystery ones. Do a mask rotation so there's more than blue, pink, yellow and green jelly rabbit masks. Move the specailization stone & the mask stone to rd4.

+2
Please remove the cenozoic, mesozoic, paleozoic stones. As well as the sapheals sky/earth mats. We don't need them.
Increase the success rate on Sapheal infinite crystal as well.

Also i would like to suggest an Item mall item in r5. Such as a skb3, Enchants (various enchants change throughout the week), or an blessed fort/alchemy clover(that rotates each day). Not all 3 of course and with a uncommon rate of hitting.

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
PostedApr 11, 2011 2:17 am
This is somewhat old, and the worth of the items may have decreased or increased.

But when this was made, these prices were pretty accurate, and my suggestion would benefit the players as i see it.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ajoy61Hqq1eadGpiaF9aWFBsZ0pLelltV1ByVnQzckE&hl=en&authkey=CNKt9MIC

$('#postSignature').hide();

orangezesty

Rank 2
orangezesty
PostedApr 12, 2011 8:54 am
chaosmasterro wrote:
babygoddess2 wrote:
Economist_X wrote:
  • The "best" type of vanity +crit rate/crit damage/magic crit rate/magic crit damage stones somewhere on the table
  • Remove ultimate growth/explosion/invincible/magic explosion stones from r3 and place them in r1 along with the variant armor stones
  • Switch the weapon stones in r3 for the "new" variant armor stones(9 STR 2 VIT, 9STR 3 AGI, 9 AGI 3 VIT, 9 AGI 1 EVA, 6 VIT 1 EVA, 9 INT 2 VIT, 9 INT 6 WIL)
  • Replace the element stones in r2 with the variant of +6 VIT stone of that type

There's other things I guess, but that's the sort of stuff I'd like to see at least.  

+1

I'd also like to see the Mount rotation again where it's yaks, black bears and armored horses. Get rid of the Cenozoic, Mesozoic and Paleozoic stones, they are a common enough drop they don't need to be on the table. Reorganize the fragments to add in the mystery ones. Do a mask rotation so there's more than blue, pink, yellow and green jelly rabbit masks. Move the specailization stone & the mask stone to rd4.

+2
Please remove the cenozoic, mesozoic, paleozoic stones. As well as the sapheals sky/earth mats. We don't need them.
Increase the success rate on Sapheal infinite crystal as well.

Also i would like to suggest an Item mall item in r5. Such as a skb3, Enchants (various enchants change throughout the week), or an blessed fort/alchemy clover(that rotates each
day). Not all 3 of course and with a uncommon rate of hitting.  

+3
agree with everyone else about the cenozoic,mesozoic, paleozoic stones as those are useless -.- throw in some +4 kuso stones as those are hard to find (been told only lvl 5 hunting rewards give it DSmile and of course increase Saphael infinite crystal

retired

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedApr 12, 2011 9:13 am
AncientArti wrote:
Spirit.of.Sword wrote:
Costumes instead of Ceno/Meso/Pale stones
Blessed Fortification clover in r5(?)with LOW rate since its mclay item ;P  

Lern2read1stpost pl0x.

Might be interesting to move the specialization stone to r4, so people who got maxed masters are not forced to take them, but instead can press on to r5 to possible get something they CAN use. In any case it's a bad idea to put anything untradable at all in the final row.

And yes, please, remove that stack of paleozoic stones + the sky hearts and earths from r5.  

Mr. Green

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedApr 12, 2011 10:21 am
XD i was soooo excited to get to R5 yesterday...and won some paleo-stones.

-throws them like confetti-

Son, i am disappoint.

OsmosisGnome

Rank 4
OsmosisGnome
PostedApr 12, 2011 11:02 am
Perhaps some stacks of 250 mystery fragments on the first few rounds might be a good addition. I don't really know how long it takes to farm those though, or how much they are worth.

Increase the amount of resonance stones available on rounds one and three from two stones to four stones.

Remove the stupid Saphael's ____ of the ____ PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! -.-

You know those items that used to be on mclays that existed only to be sold to NPCs? Yeah, throw those in there too.

Arkangelshadow

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 13, 2011 7:10 am
babygoddess2 wrote:
Economist_X wrote:

+1

Arkangelshadow wrote:
R1- fireworks (also update the fireworks too so theire more variety)  
If you land on the fireworks and accept it, it is like a "mystery" firework. So when you click it you get a stack of 5 fireworks. There's plenty of variety. I think I have 8 or 9 different types just from the single box in oclay.  

I have all the varieties maxed at 250 per stack lol. I just wanted some new ones, like the ones they had for valentines day added and some new ones with this year in them Razz i dont like seeing 2009 w/e i decide to use them in crowded areas Razz Id rather see this year ^.^ thats all Very Happy

Barraticus

Rank 0
Barraticus
PostedApr 26, 2011 9:27 pm
hmm i cant think of too many changes that have not been already suggested, other than maybe some enchants in the table? that alone would probably have me playing O clay more xD
Other than that i would love to see costume stones, hp/mp pots, new weapon armor stones(ancient), and maybe those voodoo dolls wouldnt be OP for o clay(not very effective).

dio423

Rank 0
dio423
PostedMay 03, 2011 5:42 pm
item that boosts +10 every attribute but can only be used once and its perma.
For round 5 of course