Aeria.Fenryr

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Fenryr
PostedApr 08, 2011 2:07 pm

O-Clay Suggestions

Several months ago Corycia promised an O-Clay update... well, an updated O-Clay table is on the horizon and we'd like your input! Below, let us know what you'd like to see added to the table and what you'd like to see removed.

Please remember that the majority of O-Clay's items are in-game items, not item mall items. If everyone suggests nothing but item mall items that won't be very helpful Razz
Advertisement

Ambrosynne

Rank 1
Ambrosynne
PostedApr 08, 2011 2:10 pm
+4 Costumes stones (rotated)

Continue with rotated 8%/1.5% stones

Add level 66 stones to R4 along with the 1 mclay. (rotated)

Higher success rate on SIC.

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
PostedApr 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Ambrosynne wrote:
+4 Costumes stones (rotated)

Continue with rotated 8%/1.5% stones

Add level 66 stones to R4 along with the 1 mclay. (rotated)

Higher success rate on SIC.  

all thsi ^ + get rid of the mesozoic, paleozoic and cenozoic stones, they are pretty much useless

background is Mugen Souls

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedApr 08, 2011 2:16 pm
The right hand side of the table is good, nothing really needs to be changed.

Biggest and most annoying thing about the O clay table (and I'm sure everyone will agree) is that horrible stack of Paleozoic stones in R5, kill it with fire and replace it with, perhaps a stack of mystery fragments of some sort of alignment.

I'd also love to see Sapheal's x of the sky/earth removed, too as these are stupidly easy to get from dungeons, perhaps replaced with a wider variety of resonance stones or basic mount (we have the yak, so maybe include the noble panda 45% in there)

The fragments I can see as useful to some, but once again are amazingly common, change them to concentrated powers for rep alters (such as black flame, frost, eternal, etc)

<center></center>

Spirit.of.Sword

Rank 2
Spirit.of.Sword
PostedApr 08, 2011 2:20 pm
Throw away Saphael energy/essence/spirit/blood/heart/soul things.Increase SIC rate.Costumes instead of Ceno/Meso/Pale stones.Higher rate on Mclay and +8% crit/mcrit damage stones.Blessed Fortification clover in r5(?)with LOW rate since its mclay item ;P
btw hi Fen

AncientArti

Rank 2
AncientArti
PostedApr 08, 2011 2:24 pm
Spirit.of.Sword wrote:
Costumes instead of Ceno/Meso/Pale stones
Blessed Fortification clover in r5(?)with LOW rate since its mclay item ;P  

Lern2read1stpost pl0x.

Might be interesting to move the specialization stone to r4, so people who got maxed masters are not forced to take them, but instead can press on to r5 to possible get something they CAN use. In any case it's a bad idea to put anything untradable at all in the final row.

And yes, please, remove that stack of paleozoic stones + the sky hearts and earths from r5.

Arkangelshadow

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 08, 2011 2:35 pm

omg omg OMG!

oclay table
heres how i see the new table with ONLY ingame items

R1- fireworks (also update the fireworks too so theire more variety), the basic stat stones (int, str, agi, will, etc +9)
r2- More elemental stones here with a better mount then 5day >.<. add in mystery frag
r3- a better mount then r2, masks, 8%, 1.5% variants stones (make the 8% physical stones easier to get)
r4- spec stones, rarer masks, mclay.
r5- lvl 66 stones, xfer crystal (make it more assessable atlease too) +4 costume peices would be nice... but meh, and anything else rare ^.^
NO land boost thingy for mounts as the cost for the mounts being upgraded arent worth it lol

Add pots as the fillers for each row (250 hp/ mp pots, eithers, idc lol)

Economist_X

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Economist_X
PostedApr 08, 2011 5:43 pm
  • +6 stat vanity stones somewhere on the table.
  • The "best" type of vanity +crit rate/crit damage/magic crit rate/magic crit damage stones somewhere on the table
  • Remove ultimate growth/explosion/invincible/magic explosion stones from r3 and place them in r1 along with the variant armor stones
  • Switch the weapon stones in r3 for the "new" variant armor stones(9 STR 2 VIT, 9STR 3 AGI, 9 AGI 3 VIT, 9 AGI 1 EVA, 6 VIT 1 EVA, 9 INT 2 VIT, 9 INT 6 WIL)
  • Replace the element stones in r2 with the variant of +6 VIT stone of that type
  • Return the level 20 yak in r2 to perm status.

There's other things I guess, but that's the sort of stuff I'd like to see at least.

babygoddess2

Rank 2
babygoddess2
PostedApr 08, 2011 7:38 pm
Economist_X wrote:
  • +6 stat vanity stones somewhere on the table.
  • The "best" type of vanity +crit rate/crit damage/magic crit rate/magic crit damage stones somewhere on the table
  • Remove ultimate growth/explosion/invincible/magic explosion stones from r3 and place them in r1 along with the variant armor stones
  • Switch the weapon stones in r3 for the "new" variant armor stones(9 STR 2 VIT, 9STR 3 AGI, 9 AGI 3 VIT, 9 AGI 1 EVA, 6 VIT 1 EVA, 9 INT 2 VIT, 9 INT 6 WIL)
  • Replace the element stones in r2 with the variant of +6 VIT stone of that type
  • Return the level 20 yak in r2 to perm status.

There's other things I guess, but that's the sort of stuff I'd like to see at least.  

+1

I'd also like to see the Mount rotation again where it's yaks, black bears and armored horses. Get rid of the Cenozoic, Mesozoic and Paleozoic stones, they are a common enough drop they don't need to be on the table. Reorganize the fragments to add in the mystery ones. Do a mask rotation so there's more than blue, pink, yellow and green jelly rabbit masks. Move the specailization stone & the mask stone to rd4.

Arkangelshadow wrote:
R1- fireworks (also update the fireworks too so theire more variety)  
If you land on the fireworks and accept it, it is like a "mystery" firework. So when you click it you get a stack of 5 fireworks. There's plenty of variety. I think I have 8 or 9 different types just from the single box in oclay.

SantyClaws

Rank 0
SantyClaws
PostedApr 09, 2011 6:29 am

:D

Woo I wants thisss! :D
- Change the Yak mounts to an other mount, simple eh? Very Happy