Rank 0
Rockweaver
PostedSep 26, 2011 5:08 pm

graphics bug

alliance subwindow graphic glitch
Title:
[Alliance mini window] - [graphics problem]

Body:
in the alliance window after i move to the 2nd page of members the bottom of the window glitches... please see image attached

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. press alliance short cut at bottom of screen
2. Press Member, milatary affairs, or journal
3. go to 2nd page

Observed Result:
(the graphics are not the correct display)

Expected Result:
proper graphics.

Screenshot:
Advertisement

flashfirepyro

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2011 2:38 pm

ap

ap error
it is saying i have no ap but when i go to the charge area i have 2100 and i can't use it in any game cause thay say i have 0

i would post images but i don't know how to upload them into this forem to this post

Oaken_Shield

Rank 0
Oaken_Shield
PostedOct 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Re: ap

ap error
flashfirepyro wrote:
it is saying i have no ap but when i go to the charge area i have 2100 and i can't use it in any game cause thay say i have 0

i would post images but i don't know how to upload them into this forem to this post  

Hey Flashfirepyro, try getting an free account at http://photobucket.com/ then upload your image there. You will get a image link to your upload, copy and paste it in this forum.

For Lord of Ages, you have to click "G Cash" and turn your AP into G Cash to use it in game.

flashfirepyro

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2011 4:44 pm
i try to turn it into g-cash but it says i have no ap in anything except the recharge page where is says i have 2100.. at the top beside the ap button near my username is says ERROR

flashfirepyro

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2011 3:49 am
now the billing section is saying my (NOTE: Your account has been suspended. Please contact billing@aeriagames.com for more details.
Return to Shop

if anybody could tell me what is going on.. it worked fine yesterday and it let me charge for some ap and it say i have 2100 ap on the charge page but everyother page it says ERROR and in all games is says i have 0 ap

swoll

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2011 9:39 am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, please click the reply button to this post!
Next, fill out the post as follows:

Title: equipment attack boost
[Location of bug] - [Bug Summary] the isue is on the player info screen-my hero not geeting his attack boost from the equipment-and my equip isnt getting boost from jewels i have on them

1. click lord pick then click on hero

Observed Result:
(write a brief description of what is happening) im not getting any attack boost from equipment hero is wearing and my jewels not showing to have affect on eqipment

Expected Result:
(write what should be expected so that this is not a bug) there should be boosts for equipment attack and equipment should get boost for jewels embeded

Screenshot:
(add your [img] code here)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shroomzilla

Rank 2
shroomzilla
PostedOct 20, 2011 7:48 pm
swoll wrote:
First, please click the reply button to this post!
Next, fill out the post as follows:

Title: equipment attack boost
[Location of bug] - [Bug Summary] the isue is on the player info screen-my hero not geeting his attack boost from the equipment-and my equip isnt getting boost from jewels i have on them

1. click lord pick then click on hero

Observed Result:
(write a brief description of what is happening) im not getting any attack boost from equipment hero is wearing and my jewels not showing to have affect on eqipment

Expected Result:
(write what should be expected so that this is not a bug) there should be boosts for equipment attack and equipment should get boost for jewels embeded

Screenshot:
(add your [img] code here)

it has been reported and developers r working on it

NocturneFear

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2011 2:58 am

bug report

hi! are 2 days that i have the quest bottom that say that i have a question to claim, but it isn't

Lilithmoon

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2011 3:27 am
Title:
Can't attack wilds

Body:
When I click on a wild and then click attack, the option to attack doesn't appear. Instead it says station. There is a drop down box but none of the options work. If I select an army and click invade ot battlefield I get the message 'this is not a city. Please revise target and try again'.

1. Click on wild
2. Click attack
3. Can't attack

Expected Result:
I should be able to pwn wilds and get lots of resources and gold Wink

Thanks for your help <3

Lilithmoon

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2011 4:20 pm
Whoops I am such a noob *blush*
I have to select station.