jack_oconnor63

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2011 7:39 pm

what a bug? i think i have one

plz help
hey ive been playin shaiya and all of a suden my computr.(both my house computer and my laptop) became very slow.my laptop is not workable.and evrytime i get on my othr computr to go to shaiya it flickers alote.then goes to a blue screen.it sais downlaodin memory dump or somethin then it turns my computer back to log in thngy
Advertisement

jenningsjj

Rank 0
PostedJul 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Colosseum glitched for days

Colosseum glitched for days - No data in Summary Screen after finishing a run of battles and you get NO tokens even though you earned plenty. My hero is getting exp but even after completing 30 levels I've gotten no Theseus tokens for days. Otrhers report the same thing. Please fix this and give us some tokens or luck cards or 100 Theseus or something.

Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedJul 09, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Colosseum glitched for days

jenningsjj wrote:
Colosseum glitched for days - No data in Summary Screen after finishing a run of battles and you get NO tokens even though you earned plenty. My hero is getting exp but even after completing 30 levels I've gotten no Theseus tokens for days. Otrhers report the same thing. Please fix this and give us some tokens or luck cards or 100 Theseus or something.  

Hi, jenningsjj.
Thanks for the bug report.
The developers are checking this issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Much thanks.

jenningsjj

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Glitched Colosseum

Glitched Colosseum
Thank you for replying and looking in to it. I later posted another post as I didn't find this one and thought it had failed.

Upon further play I see that the Summary screen is still not working but the tokens do appear to show up after a lag in their delivery. I look foreard to seeing this work more smoothly again.

Also, while altering the make up or mix of the troops fighting in the ccolosseeum I get error messages saying the chosen hero does not exist, etc - Clearing the screen and starting over fixes this after a couple tries but it is also a pain and make me nervous I will fall out of the Colosseum or loose something.

jd1145

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2011 8:38 pm

typing

can not type in chat
i can not type in chat or any orther box in game

Brollachan

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2011 2:50 am

Colosseum Bug

Twice now, when doing the colosseum, I have completed level 1 only to be forced to exit the event.
The Quit tab is the only functioning button and if you leave it, it will just time out -(

Lifilenda

Rank 0
Lifilenda
PostedJul 28, 2011 12:26 pm

March Bug

Start Coords: 232:692

Target1 coords: 272:685 March time -> 00:08:37

Target2 Coords 277:684 March time -> 00:20:35

The times are with Hero, without Hero 20 minutes different
5 Fields more is 12/20 minutes more ?

Mogrash

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2011 9:52 am

Battle Carnival ended a day early on S2

Battle Carnival supposed to end on Aug 3, not Aug 2!

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=10587247#10587247

kendara

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Eden Eternal Downloader Crash

Every time I try to log back on to Eden Eternal, the Patch Downloader crashes whenever it trys to read the following file:

data/db/C_Mission.ini

Because of this, I'm not even able to get to the log on screen. I have even tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it on my laptop and desktop, and the same problem keeps occurring.

Oaken_Shield

Rank 0
Oaken_Shield
PostedAug 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Re: Eden Eternal Downloader Crash

kendara wrote:
Every time I try to log back on to Eden Eternal, the Patch Downloader crashes whenever it trys to read the following file:

data/db/C_Mission.ini

Because of this, I'm not even able to get to the log on screen. I have even tried uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it on my laptop and desktop, and the same problem keeps occurring.  

You're in the wrong place Kendara. This is the forum for Lord of Ages. Please post your problem at the link below for Edan Eternal.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1421