Spiraldwn

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2011 10:25 am
I haven't been able to figure out which research or building i need to improve to get faster response time on technical problems with the game, but apparently its still at a rank 1.
Advertisement

cyrotha

Rank 0
cyrotha
PostedApr 29, 2011 10:34 am
Spiraldwn wrote:
I haven't been able to figure out which research or building i need to improve to get faster response time on technical problems with the game, but apparently its still at a rank 1.  

Bwahahaha

EPIC!

AramisVei

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Failure

Ok, I have been trying to look at this in a Rational way- and in trying to do that I have had a mini mental breakdown.

I want to accuse the developers of the game of huffing too much glitter paint as they designed this in their semi Accredited DeVry Institute class held in the garage of their Mothers house, and I want to accuse Aeria of at best negligence in licensing this game and at worst in preying on people who just got bumped from Caesary but I won't do that...

It is obvious that this game was rushed in development and release- Aeria should be a little ashamed in their lack of due diligince- but this is about the contest.

The ball was dropped on so many levels it is amazingly sad. The promised prizes were never delivered- I lost 95% of my resource "Prizes" because of the warehouse cap, and because they couldn't be given as chests which would have been so common sensical that of course it couldn't be done.

No keys were given, though people won them, SpiralDawn got completely jacked.... So you offer us more chests, WITH NO KEYS to open them. Brilliant and amazingly deceitful.

So how about this Aeria- call this server a Mulligan. Refund all AP used in this server, take 2 weeks, a month or whatever to threaten the creators of this game (Caesary?) to make some needed changes and then re-launch it.

That will not hurt you guys, in fact it may cause some goodwill. A lot of people are annoyed at this whole ordeal, they are customers- people do spend money here and are willing to spend money here but the way you have operated by your inaction and holding your hands in the air is just not acceptable.

cyrotha

Rank 0
cyrotha
PostedApr 29, 2011 4:59 pm
/bows to the post above mine... my thoughts exactly good sir... my thoughts exactly!!!

Spiraldwn

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2011 5:04 pm
Its true i didn't spend much money (20$). But i guarantee it has shown such a poor light on AE games that i do not forsee any more of my $ ending up in their pocket. I ended up playing here because it directed me when i was DLing Dynasty Warriors, but this fiasco has made me delete DW without bothering to try it out, and pretty much stop playing here other than occasion checks to see if it ever got fixed, however i feel more masochistic and foolish every time i check actually hoping something has changed. If anything I have learned do well on the game, but not TOO well.

Btw: Since all my prizes and my Legend Hero were given away to Red, It would sure go a long way to saying "sorry about all that" if you gave me a super hero.
(yea i know, but might as well try)

cyrotha

Rank 0
cyrotha
PostedApr 30, 2011 9:36 am
Well isn't this shocking... still no rewards or compensation. A+ company!!!

EDIT
and now i went back to the game and i cant do the battle carnival. Says I've already finished it today, when in fact i haven't even logged on today (until now) and i did it yesterday morning... can you manually reset mine please, pretty unfair i get to do it only once over the whole event.

As you can tell my points are going up but there is no button to click finish anymore...

Spiraldwn

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2011 6:53 pm
I get the feeling they aren't even trying to fix it any more, its been days with no word. Seems like they are going with the "just don't do anything or bring it up and hope they just leave us alone about it" fix action. Sorry if I'm getting bitter.

cyrotha

Rank 0
cyrotha
PostedMay 04, 2011 9:13 am
Yeah and did you see Aeria bought another RTS Browser game... LOL FAIL... this company sucks. Learn to outsource to people who speak English. GG!!!

Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedMay 05, 2011 12:48 am
Hi.
Sorry for the bug about the prizes delivery.
It took more time than we expected to address the issue.
The prizes were sent again.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Much thanks.

Top Lord Event

spiraldwn
sent

Panda
sent compensation

Bluedragon
The player was No9. and got No.11 prize
According to the developers, the Rank is refreshed every 2 hours, maybe the Rank hadn't been refreshed when the players saw it.

Leu_Greu
sent

Alliance Event
Youwantme
sent

The prizes based on the wealth ranking will be sent soon.

cyrotha

Rank 0
cyrotha
PostedMay 09, 2011 8:42 am
Any word on when we are going to get our prizes for wealth and prestige rank?!? Its been weeks since the event has finished. I'm just gonna go contact Aeria directly since you guys cant get A & B straight here.