So our policy here at LC has always to been to not talk about new developments before we have tested them. . . but. . . I don't think I can hold this in anymore.
For a few weeks now, the message has been that changes are coming but we have not given any details (well, GM Ozy did before he left, but that was because he was testing some of them on his last day). The problem is that I am not a very secretive person and I just can't keep quiet any more.
So let's start with a recap. In the last few weeks, we have released patches that
* Silenced gold spammers (mostly)
* Hampered gold sellers
* Re-balanced P2 Pets
* Re-balanced PvP
* Eliminated Guild Skill Cooldown
* Added new content
* Fixed a host of minor bugs, and
* Made back end changes
I have to say that I was excited seeing all that coming but I am equally excited about what else we have planned:
* Fixing Raid Resets and Raid Cards
* Fixing mobs that cause the game to crash (lovingly referred to as "Error Mobs")
* Faster Master Stone Processing (and maybe in-game processing, instant gratification)
* New Quiz questions
* Laca Ball Improvement (you knew about this already)
* Even more "smaller" bug fixes (they only seem small from a distance)
* New content (I don't want to give this all away until I have seen it tested. Just know that I have seen plans for mounts, dungeons, costumes, a new Extreme Cube, and more!)
* More stuff that I don't want to jinx (I am a little superstitious).
Ok. There you have it. I don't have any dates for the coming changes but I know they are coming. My promise to you is that I am going to spend as much time and effort as I can to bring you the best LC possible. Sometimes that is going to require pushing back content to make sure it works. Sometimes it will mean lots of new content and sometimes it is going to mean no new content while we focus on fixing what doesn't work.