PixmaCanon

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
PixmaCanon
PostedApr 05, 2011 7:42 pm
korwarrior wrote:
PixmaCanon wrote:
@Aznteck

Dont be a hater. Even its a non ap game, theres still a high possibility ill get to the top and besides The AP i use nowadays is all from gift.

So please go cry about AP somewhere else.  

no ap clan war ?  

LOL? ur trying to prove something? I dont have a decent clan atm.. Wanna 1v1 instead? Rolling Eyes
Advertisement

dillian1995

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2011 12:00 am
PixmaCanon wrote:
korwarrior wrote:
PixmaCanon wrote:
@Aznteck

Dont be a hater. Even its a non ap game, theres still a high possibility ill get to the top and besides The AP i use nowadays is all from gift.

no ap clan war ?  

LOL? ur trying to prove something? I dont have a decent clan atm.. Wanna 1v1 instead? Rolling Eyes  

i heard ur not even the real pixma and the old is way better. IF you are the old pixma u'll make it to semi's atleast without AP.

shaved8

Rank 2
shaved8
PostedApr 06, 2011 12:45 am
dillian1995 wrote:
PixmaCanon wrote:
korwarrior wrote:
PixmaCanon wrote:
@Aznteck

no ap clan war ?  

i heard ur not even the real pixma and the old is way better. IF you are the old pixma u'll make it to semi's atleast without AP.  

well theres a good reason for this...

thx to girly fo the sig :p

Lovely090

Rank 2
Lovely090
PostedApr 06, 2011 6:19 am
Stop being lazy GM's Razz and tell us what are the prizes and who qualified for the next round? Make new thread if its necessary... Thanks <3 DK

slipinz

Rank 2
slipinz
PostedApr 06, 2011 9:22 am

Cool

DJ turn it up its about that time to turnn it up, Wait what the gold fish are you all talking about.
Pixma is Pixma Just to clear the air and isn't this post about tourny of champions
Roidz i tried to get chip to let you sub for me to go up against Alex but he said Negative.. Sad

egidijusss123

Rank 0
egidijusss123
PostedApr 06, 2011 9:46 am

not so interesting
not so interesting so that everyone will be with armors + sz spray..only the real pro can win this without ap stuff Smile

xpertfall

Rank 1
xpertfall
PostedApr 06, 2011 3:07 pm
whatever

Leu_Greu

Rank 0
PostedApr 06, 2011 4:32 pm
Only in Counter Strike you can see that!

korwarrior

Rank 3
korwarrior
PostedApr 07, 2011 1:26 am
ok GM's one question

how's this ticket thing working ? it was 74 before now its 80 on sale

and by saying that there will be 80people on the final what happens to the other people who are coming up from the semi's ? is there going to be an another finals who bought the tickets ?

just getting more confused since the grandfinal was total of 5 , 5v5 games and 1 last 5v5 game
which would be 50ppl in the first one then out of that remainder of 10will be playing for the grand prize..

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedApr 07, 2011 7:14 am
korwarrior wrote:
ok GM's one question

how's this ticket thing working ? it was 74 before now its 80 on sale

and by saying that there will be 80people on the final what happens to the other people who are coming up from the semi's ? is there going to be an another finals who bought the tickets ?

just getting more confused since the grandfinal was total of 5 , 5v5 games and 1 last 5v5 game
which would be 50ppl in the first one then out of that remainder of 10will be playing for the grand prize..  

math, it's hard