WHEEEEW AWESOME NEW EVENT!!!
Advertisement

h4m34a

Rank 3
h4m34a
Belly of the beast - Raknon United States
PostedApr 01, 2011 1:26 pm
ghostcannon wrote:
This is a great tournament!...will Pixma defend his crown as the "King Champ" of WT? ..we will see! Smile. This will be fun.  

Pixma quit..From what I've heard from others and seen he gave his account away. The old Pixma had skill, this one just sprays SZ, His MS has changed dramatically too. o.O

Sephish00ter

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2011 2:16 pm
The winners just will be full ap chars with lame weapons , i bet. and the gifts for that nerds = More ap gifts.. ? Shocked

ifapbeast

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Fail tourny

Need AP To get the edge over other players? Haha, another fail by aeria! Don't bother entering unless you have 240hp with sz Wink. Stupid tourny.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedApr 01, 2011 2:48 pm
The winner is obviously gonna be 240 HP + Mass Armor + M6A2 + SZ550 + Tattoo + Scratch + Ice Strengthening.

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedApr 02, 2011 2:35 pm
but pls this time save the win dates notlike by the last one Wink as any one lose data Smile . i dont know say who but save that files pls hehehh nice i hope i can enter Wink 1time a try per week right ?=

newbiepro

Rank 4
newbiepro
PostedApr 02, 2011 3:51 pm
The one with the most skills and biggest wallet will win this tournament.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedApr 02, 2011 4:53 pm
newbiepro wrote:
The one with the most skills and biggest wallet will win this tournament.  

...Roidz? xD

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
PostedApr 02, 2011 5:05 pm
Lovely090 wrote:
GM_1fastcrx wrote:
There will be a total of 74 tickets available for purchase while supplies last. The prices may increase on these tickets as well as the month progresses so it may in your best interest to purchase one earlier than latter in this case. If you do purchase this ticket you will be automatically placed in the Grand Prize finals matches to be held on April 30th. You will receive Instructions via PM on the forums here on when and where to report to for the 30th matches. So please latter in the month pay attention to your PM's here. We cannot be held responsible for those who do not show up because they failed to follow the instructions given in the PM's.  

Are you serious? This is so lame.... first you guys make an OP ap items so those unskilled players have huge advantages and now this? Players need to earn skills and there way up to the grand final match, not buy it with money.

Another thing, why don't you guys just make it a non-ap tournament? We never had one before...Like NO AP OR WC involved? People already spent too much money in this game that they don't want those cheap prizes you guys give for grand winners.

Everyone knows who is going to win this tournament, either a hacker(patch the Da** 5$ hacks please..) or a player with 240hp, fully armored and Szer... Thats what I call true skills.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees with me on this...

happyface104 wrote:
How much does the ticket cost...  
\

Lmao, you would buy the ticket happy Very Happy, your too pro for us Razz  

I remember the last tournament I went in...I epic failed.

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us

8digit

Rank 0
8digit
PostedApr 02, 2011 9:37 pm
A tournament now? Cool. Someone with a high skill level will probably win.
You know, someone with what you might call "unreal" skill. Jajaja.