Lovely090

Rank 2
Lovely090
PostedApr 01, 2011 1:33 am
GM_1fastcrx wrote:
Lovely090 wrote:
GM_1fastcrx wrote:
There will be a total of 74 tickets available for purchase while supplies last. The prices may increase on these tickets as well as the month progresses so it may in your best interest to purchase one earlier than latter in this case. If you do purchase this ticket you will be automatically placed in the Grand Prize finals matches to be held on April 30th. You will receive Instructions via PM on the forums here on when and where to report to for the 30th matches. So please latter in the month pay attention to your PM's here. We cannot be held responsible for those who do not show up because they failed to follow the instructions given in the PM's.  

Are you serious? This is so lame.... first you guys make an OP ap items so those unskilled players have huge advantages and now this? Players need to earn skills and there way up to the grand final match, not buy it with money.

Another thing, why don't you guys just make it a non-ap tournament? We never had one before...Like NO AP OR WC involved? People already spent too much money in this game that they don't want those cheap prizes you guys give for grand winners.

Everyone knows who is going to win this tournament, either a hacker(patch the Da** 5$ hacks please..) or a player with 240hp, fully armored and Szer... Thats what I call true skills.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees with me on this...

happyface104 wrote:
How much does the ticket cost...  
\

Lmao, you would buy the ticket happy Very Happy, your too pro for us Razz  

Uuuuuh yes we are serious. We give out free AP items on a daily basis in our daily events. We even have a completely automated new events in game system that gifts the items out right away. All you have to do is complete the tasks. You have plenty of chances to earn FREE AP items all you have to do is participate. And you are calling prizes that haven't even been announced yet cheap? You are trying to base your assumption around other events which we do give out some pretty good stuff too. We give you free AP items just for playing the game but its cheap? I guess you see FREE and not having to spend a dime as having no value. Doesn't make sense.

Do not bad mouth an event and otherwise ruin the experience for others please. This is not an argument nor is it up for debate. These are the rules. Simply put like it and try it out or don't like it and go about your gaming the way you normally would.  

Lol, calm down, I was just putting my suggestion in there. My point was, make the the players earn the grand final game positions, not buy them with ap and make it non ap tournament. If that wont work out, Im cool with it, no need to brag about it because Its not up to me Razz

P.s The reason I called the prizes cheap is because I came 3rd position on the previous torment and all i got was 25$ gift card lool, maybe good prize this time for 3rd position? lol

Good luck everyone and have fun!

Edit
Are you sure this is not an april fool? lol
Advertisement

korwarrior

Rank 3
korwarrior
PostedApr 01, 2011 5:01 am
Lovely090 wrote:

Lol, calm down, I was just putting my suggestion in there. My point was, make the the players earn the grand final game positions, not buy them with ap and make it non ap tournament. If that wont work out, Im cool with it, no need to brag about it because Its not up to me Razz

P.s The reason I called the prizes cheap is because I came 3rd position on the previous torment and all i got was 25$ gift card lool, maybe good prize this time for 3rd position? lol

Edit

what can i say typical cribs yes ? jajaja

and btw everyround we made up we got 250, 500 , 750 , 900 and u came 3rd got $25 while i got nothing for comin 4th

Vongola357

Rank 4
Vongola357
PostedApr 01, 2011 5:51 am
This year.........Blitzblade shall be the new champion!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely090

Rank 2
Lovely090
PostedApr 01, 2011 6:03 am
korwarrior wrote:
Lovely090 wrote:

Edit

what can i say typical cribs yes ? jajaja

and btw everyround we made up we got 250, 500 , 750 , 900 and u came 3rd got $25 while i got nothing for comin 4th  

Jajajaja, You came 4th by 2 kills. I remember you getting mad over Razz

electrohouse17

Rank 0
electrohouse17
PostedApr 01, 2011 6:12 am
Sounds nice xd

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedApr 01, 2011 8:08 am
This is a great tournament!...will Pixma defend his crown as the "King Champ" of WT? ..we will see! Smile. This will be fun.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

1994199D

Rank 0
1994199D
PostedApr 01, 2011 8:44 am
I think I'm gonna join this tournament without any kind of armor/char (wich I'm already not using tho), if I get a ticket (I won't really care if it will be a waste of money). Just an ice wolf and some other ap stuff (nades, tatto etc.), inculding probably the sz wich is not op against full armored b0bs (imho). Depends who I'll have to fight Very Happy
Hope that many guys will do the same in the name of "the old WT style" (not really this, but you got the point anyways I hope).
GG and GL all. Cya on the battlefield.

-Cr4zyH4t3

dylanoske

Rank 1
dylanoske
PostedApr 01, 2011 11:06 am
Would've joined, but since there are no restrictions (no-ap tournament) I'll consider to stay back and look how all these so called tanks fight each other for the fake-crown, and I'll just wait till the real time is here for a real battle with real skills.

NikraM

Rank 0
NikraM
PostedApr 01, 2011 11:18 am

Re: WT Tournament Of Champions!

Its baaaaaaack! For the full month of April!
-All guns and items will be permitted.(don't complain! get AP and buy anything you feel you may need to give yourself the edge over the competition! It will be fierce!)

Confused

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedApr 01, 2011 11:38 am
Vongola357 wrote:
This year.........Blitzblade shall be the new champion!!!!!!!!!!  
*Music starts booming*