For a Safe Transaction Concerning GM Enchants/Links/Max OJ
Latest Update: 12/9/11
There has been a lot of talk of scamming these recent days. So in order to Combat that, people being informed is the best weapon.
Know what you are buying:
For GM Enchant Placeholder Letters, They spell out Shaiya in the color of the rainbow:
- S ---> GM Enchant +1 max 
- H ---> GM Enchant +1 max 
- A ---> GM enchant +1 max 
- I ---> GM enchant +2 max 
- Y ---> GM enchant +3 max 
- for gear 1-30 the limit is 
- for gear 31+ the limit is 
- Purple A --->GM Max Stat (OJ) x1
- allowed to stack 2 per item
- Introduced in August 2011 Tiered
- confirmation of token identity.
- Item 22 --->GM link
- Perfect Linking Hammers are Trade-able and usable at any/every available Blacksmith
- The Most Recent PLH Wipe was November 15th, 2011
The Next Perfect Linking Hammer Wipe is the 9th of March
For More Information on GM Max OJs Click Here
- Mileage 2000 --->GM Extract Hammer
- Mileage 3000 ---> Perfect GM Extraction Hammer
- Yellow Piece of lapis---> GM enchant +1 max 
(10/11 - Tiers)
- Perfume of Mimo ---> Non-Stackable GM Max OJ
- Silk Bundle ---> +1 Enchant with a max  (20 day expiration)
- Rand Stone ---> +1 Max 
And for a full list of Placeholders look Here
How to send in a ticket:
- Account Name:
- The Placeholder Item(s) you are using:
- Where is the Place Holder Located: (I suggest second slot of warehouse)
- Name of Item to be Enchanted: (Full name)
- Where the Item is Located: (I suggest first slot of warehouse)
- Item level of enchantment already:
- Item level of enchantment after GM Enchant:
* If you have more than one enchant, Please put them all in one ticket. This will make the process faster and simpler.*
For GM Link
For Max OJ
- Account Name (or name of buyer)
- Exact name of the Item
- Exact name of the Lapis
- Where the Item is in your Warehouse: (First slot recommended)
- Where the Lapis is in your Warehouse: (Second slot recommended)
*Note: Do not remove items from warehouse once ticket has been sent*
- Account Name:
- Confirmation the placeholder item is in your bank :
- Name of the placeholder:
- Name of the Item to get the OJ Stat(s): (Exact Item Name, no slang)
- Level of the Item(s):
- Item Type (Armor/Weapon/Shield/cape/accessory):
- Name of the Orange Stat(s) you would like: (To help choose these are the current tables for Max OJs)
- If you have to exchange a current stat for your max stat please list which stat is to be removed from the item.
- Confirmation that the item(s) is/are in the first slot(s) of your warehouse
- Confirmation that this item does not currently have a GM Stat
GS are once again allowed to assist in Trades. Please refer to this post. As of 10/11
How to go about selling/buying these items:
I have found this to be the safest and most fool-proof way to buy/sell and avoid scams.
- Part 1: Find a GS willing to do the trade. Tell them exactly what is being purchased, for how much, and what the buyer expects in return
- Part 2: Have the buyer transfer the gear they will have enchanted/llinked/OJ and Currency (whatever they are paying with, ex. OPs) over to the GS
- having them give the GS the gear, they cut down on the ability to scam on the basis of confirmation (they did not get it), just makes things easier without getting the GMs involved
- Part 3: Have the seller write out the ticket for what is wanted (using the GS's Account name as the buyer's) and give the RT # in party chat for both the Buyer and GS to have. (can be step 4 instead of step 3)
- Part 4: Add the GS on forums so the GS can keep in contact with you via meebo and mail. Then the GS will be able to have their own confirmation that the sale went through without waiting for both sides to confirm. (adding the GS on forums can also be step 3 instead of step 4)
- Part 5: The GS will give the gear to the buyer and the payment to the seller after everything has gone through.
- GSs are not "required" for trades, they just provide extra insurance
- Also, it is not required of a GS to participate in any trade they do not want to help with
- Please also take a look at Stranger Danger - Tips to Avoid Scammers
- For a GM enchant do I have to provide the Lapisia and enchantment in addition to the Shaiya placeholder letter and item to be enchanted?
- No, you do not need to provide lapisia for the GM Enchant. Your placeholder counts as the lapisia for the enchant.
- How are level 70 Enchantments done?
- Level 70 enchantments are done much the same way as any other enchantment but the item must already be  or more. GMs can not enchant a level 70 weapon or piece of armor from .
- For a GM link do you need to provide the Lapis?
- Yes, you must provide the lapis you wish to be linked in a GM (ticketed) link. Otherwise you can just use the Perfect Linking Hammer at the blacksmith. (Side note: Don't carry an Lucky Charm on you when linking with a PLH... at all other times it is good practice to do so)
- Can you include more than one enchant in a ticket?
- Yes, you can provide more than one enchant in a ticket. All you have to do is provide the information as the same as before. Make sure to include where the placeholder and item you want to be enchanted is located. If you are using more than one placeholder on one item, just include that you have X amount of letter [insert placeholder here] and the enchant before and after the X placeholders are used.
- On average how long does it take between making the request for a GM enchant / Max OJ and the change being made?
- It should take around 3-5 days depending on how backlogged the GMs are doing tickets but the full and official amount of days to go by is 10 business days.
- Is it mandatory to place the items to be enchanted or maxed in the warehouse or can they be kept equipped?
- Yes, It is necessary to either have the items left in Bank or in your Warehouse. The GMs won't go hunting for your items and will send a return ticket asking you to place them there so they can more easily find it and not tamper with your other equipment. The sooner they find your Item, the sooner it can be completed.
- Can I split an enchant that is more than +1 between two items if still within the max [#]?
- Yes, you can split Y letters (+2 and +1 between two items), but not I's. Both items must still be below  for the enchant to work. That means your request should look like as follows:
The Placeholder Item(s) you are using:
Where is the Place Holder Located:
Will You Be Spliting the Enchant: (Y|N)
Name(s) of Item(s) to be Enchanted:
Where the Item(s) is(are) Located:
Item level of enchantment already:
Item level of enchantment after GM Enchant:
Item level of enchant already:
Item level of enchant after GM Enchant:
Please consolidate all enchant requests into a single ticket. Do not use multiple tickets for multiple items: this will slow down the process and delay completion
Always be wary and careful of scammers but don't be afraid to trade. Take the steps to ensure a safe transaction and everyone will be happy. Best person to trade with is someone you know or have had good reports of or dealings with.
*Also if you have any other questions, feel free to Ask them here and I will work to answer them all and shall even add them to the FAQ *
Special Thanks To:
For making this guide possible