Gabryal

Rank 0
Gabryal
PostedMar 29, 2007 1:39 pm

Gabryal's Last Chaos Game Review

While in contact with my publisher I was asked to do a review of Last Chaos, if you would like to read it here it is. Enjoy! Smile Comments are welcome both here and there

Love is one of the most difficult things in life, and like all things difficult is the most valuable thing to have. Visit us at www.scionsofkushiel.com
Advertisement

Cultive Savant

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2007 3:16 pm   Last edited by Cultive Savant on Mar 30, 2007 10:31 pm. Edited 1 time in total
nt

Angelo-

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2007 3:26 pm
Very nice article. We need more people like you do get the word out Smile

Gabryal

Rank 0
Gabryal
PostedMar 29, 2007 3:51 pm   Last edited by Gabryal on Mar 29, 2007 3:52 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Cultive Savant wrote:
Noticed you had an agenda, part of witch was not to inform but to persuade. Recommend being unbiased if your a real reporter, but if your a shill, carry on.  

Never said I was a reporter, it is an opinion piece, namely mine. I gave my own personal review. If you think I am attempting to persuade, then that would be true, I do think everyone should at least try Last Chaos. What's a shill btw? And I'd like to here how you would write an unbiased review of Last Chaos? Since a review is by definition an account of your experiences in the game, with intention to either persuade or to dissuade. I'm a writer not a reporter and I hope to god I never become one, since a reporter is just a recorder and broadcaster of other people's lies. If I'm going to spread lies at least let them be for my own agenda and not someone else's.

Love is one of the most difficult things in life, and like all things difficult is the most valuable thing to have. Visit us at www.scionsofkushiel.com

Datasurgeon

Rank 5
Datasurgeon
PostedMar 29, 2007 3:52 pm
Actually when I tried to read the guide they hung. Shame some of them seem to be worth adding to my list of guides if the titles pan out.

List of Guides(150+) Please read the List of Scams Note link is no longer active

Gabryal

Rank 0
Gabryal
PostedMar 29, 2007 3:55 pm
Datasurgeon wrote:
Actually when I tried to read the guide they hung. Shame some of them seem to be worth adding to my list of guides if the titles pan out.  

Not sure you clicked the right link Datasurgeon, if you went to Scions page that isn't what I ment but thank you for the head's up on the guides, I'll look into it. The review is on the word "here" in the first section of the thread.

SandsOfTime

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2007 9:06 pm
Good article

G4nd41ph

Rank 2
G4nd41ph
PostedApr 01, 2007 3:30 pm
Ya, we need stuff like this everywhere so that we can suck more ppl into the community!

Nerd Pride, Baby! My Ingame Name is GandalphCerebrum. I usually play on Katar 2 so look me up if you need help. I'm hiding form madman Rival's anti wasian manhunt.

Gabryal

Rank 0
Gabryal
PostedApr 03, 2007 2:57 pm
Thanks for everyone who read my review, and to those who haven't feed back is appreciated Smile