Author Message

xbevskax

Rank 3
xbevskax
Joined
23 Oct 2008
Posts
1381
Location
Slovenia
PostedMar 29, 2011 9:55 am   Last edited by xbevskax on Jun 30, 2012 1:46 am. Edited 30 times in total

Bew's siggys and toon drawings.

away for 10 days



After a while i'm opening my siggy shop again. I have more time now and i feel like doing some. I now also make toon drawings.
I'm taking 5 siggy requests per time, and one toon drawing request. If you request drawing you need to provide me some screenshots which show the gear and face clearly. Smile




all of the siggys and drawings are free, but karma is appreciated


if you want a siggy made by me provide me the info below

IGN:
Guild:
Class:
Server/Faction:
gender:
Quote and any other info:


Toon drawing examples:








here are few examples of my work Smile









Advertisement

thedreamfall

Rank 2
thedreamfall
Joined
23 Mar 2010
Posts
517
Location
Austria
PostedMar 29, 2011 10:10 am
A new siggy maker <333 ... like all the siggies u posted especially the first one ... want one too o.o

Name: .Mina..
Class: Priest
Server/Faction: Gaia /AoL
Gender: Female
Quote: Love has no boundaries...it has dead-ends

Have fun making the siggy ^_^

xbevskax

Rank 3
xbevskax
Joined
23 Oct 2008
Posts
1381
Location
Slovenia
PostedMar 29, 2011 12:01 pm
thedreamfall wrote:
A new siggy maker <333 ... like all the siggies u posted especially the first one ... want one too o.o

Name: .Mina..
Class: Priest
Server/Faction: Gaia /AoL
Gender: Female
Quote: Love has no boundaries...it has dead-ends

Have fun making the siggy ^_^  


here it is ^^ hope you like it if you need anything changed just let me know Smile

spiritualvoid92

Rank 2
spiritualvoid92
Joined
06 Apr 2009
Posts
711
Location
Ohio United States
PostedMar 29, 2011 12:03 pm
Name - Lady_Seraph
Guild
Class -Priest
Server/Faction Lailah AoL
Gender Female
Quote and any other info -anything u wana add that sounds 'elegant', no quote is needed tho ^^

Side note* preferably blues or greens as a major color(s)

thedreamfall

Rank 2
thedreamfall
Joined
23 Mar 2010
Posts
517
Location
Austria
PostedMar 29, 2011 2:41 pm
Love it ... thnx for the awesome siggy <333

xbevskax

Rank 3
xbevskax
Joined
23 Oct 2008
Posts
1381
Location
Slovenia
PostedMar 30, 2011 1:48 am
spiritualvoid92 wrote:
Name - Lady_Seraph
Guild
Class -Priest
Server/Faction Lailah AoL
Gender Female
Quote and any other info -anything u wana add that sounds 'elegant', no quote is needed tho ^^

Side note* preferably blues or greens as a major color(s)  


Here it is ^^ if anything need to be changed just lemme know

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Posts
3458
Location
United States
PostedMar 30, 2011 2:31 am
Welcome to the siggy making group!!!! <3

Name: Snowydew
Gender: Female
Quote: Shaiya GameSage

Thank you very much!

SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
Joined
23 Sep 2008
Posts
3577
Location
The Shire Australia
PostedMar 30, 2011 6:08 am
They're lovely, if you ahve time i'd love to add one to my collection!

Name: -Moogle-
Guild: KnightsOfAnarchy
Class: Priest
Faction: Light (prefer not mentioned)
Gender: Female
Quote: Kupo!!!

IBZ!!!!
(In before Zeki)

BlazeFirelover

Rank 2
BlazeFirelover
Joined
14 Jul 2010
Posts
652
Location
Trololol United States
PostedMar 30, 2011 7:02 am
SailorSpira wrote:

IBZ!!!!
(In before Zeki)  



YES



Name: Shekinah
Class: Priest
Server/Faction: Etain AoL
Gender: Female
Quote: Whatever you come up with

Have fun good luck and let the creativity flow Cool Laughing

spiritualvoid92

Rank 2
spiritualvoid92
Joined
06 Apr 2009
Posts
711
Location
Ohio United States
PostedMar 30, 2011 7:04 am
xbevskax wrote:
spiritualvoid92 wrote:
Name - Lady_Seraph
Guild
Class -Priest
Server/Faction Lailah AoL
Gender Female
Quote and any other info -anything u wana add that sounds 'elegant', no quote is needed tho ^^

Side note* preferably blues or greens as a major color(s)  


Here it is ^^ if anything need to be changed just lemme know

 


oh wow i <3 it ^^

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: