tamakoto

Rank 2
PostedMar 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Random Fanart of my Canta Priest >.>

^ dedicated to myself and to other priests in canta that nearly has the same gear/hairstyle as mine
._. so here's my attempt on drawing my Canta Toon, matching (nearly) the hairstyle and the gear.
Dedicating to myself and to the others who has the same hairstyle/gear in Canta O.o

My Canta Toon in ScreenShot

Then My Drawing Attempt O_o
http://maria-mimosa.deviantart.com/art/Teenuh-Bear-the-Gaian-Priest-202628240
Advertisement

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedMar 27, 2011 11:46 pm
Awwww! Its Adorable!

Zekiirah

Rank 4
Zekiirah
PostedMar 28, 2011 12:38 am
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmgomog >w< So cute so cute so cute \o/

Would you do Fan Art for someone else? Very Happy

spiritualvoid92

Rank 2
spiritualvoid92
PostedMar 28, 2011 10:40 am
:O i love it...it kind of reminds me of Orihime Inoue from bleach :O....amazing...

tamakoto

Rank 2
PostedMar 28, 2011 11:54 am
Thanks for the comment ^^

It kinda looked like Orihime when I finished drawing this, although it wasn't I had in my mind >.<;;;

If I can do the fan art, I can! Tell me the challenge Zekiirah XD

Zekiirah

Rank 4
Zekiirah
PostedMar 31, 2011 11:23 am
tamakoto wrote:

It kinda looked like Orihime when I finished drawing this, although it wasn't I had in my mind >.<;;;

I would love it if you could do Fan Art of my GS toon \o/ I've always wanted a drawing of her, there's just never really anyone who does Fan Art like that, just siggies! Which I love of course, but Fan Art would be a fun change if you could! <3

tamakoto

Rank 2
PostedMar 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Zekiirah wrote:
tamakoto wrote:

I would love it if you could do Fan Art of my GS toon \o/ I've always wanted a drawing of her, there's just never really anyone who does Fan Art like that, just siggies! Which I love of course, but Fan Art would be a fun change if you could! <3  

Do you have a screenshot of your GS toon close up and dressed up in your most used or favourite type of gear? ^^

please give me 1 so I can try on it XD thanks

spiritualvoid92

Rank 2
spiritualvoid92
PostedMar 31, 2011 10:24 pm
tamakoto wrote:
Zekiirah wrote:
tamakoto wrote:

Do you have a screenshot of your GS toon close up and dressed up in your most used or favourite type of gear? ^^

can i sends one too? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i would love one of my toon when i get it into its new armor Smile

Zekiirah

Rank 4
Zekiirah
PostedMar 31, 2011 11:23 pm
tamakoto wrote:

YAYY THANK YOU! ♥ ♥ ♥ /so happy. I have a picture with two people in it, it sort of struck me today when I was talking with a friend. If you can't do both in the picture (or if it's too much work!!) please just do my toon!

Here are a couple SS, please let me know if they're okay!

Sorry for the heavy SS post >< I would really love it if it could have something like "Sisters of Light and Dark" or something if you are okay with that >< Leo is by and large the biggest reason for my death count and one of the best sisters I've found \o/

For whatever you do, THANK YOU THANK YOU! <3

LatteCream

Rank 2
LatteCream
PostedApr 01, 2011 12:43 am
Zekiirah wrote:
Leo is [...] one of the best sisters I've found \o/  

/dies.