Author Message
Advertisement

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Posts
3458
Location
United States
PostedMar 25, 2011 2:52 pm
D=

Awesome Avyn!

I must commission you to make one for me!!!

BlazeFirelover

Rank 2
BlazeFirelover
Joined
14 Jul 2010
Posts
652
Location
Trololol United States
PostedMar 25, 2011 4:04 pm
Ohai

Siggy pl0x

IGN: Eirence
Class: Priest
Side/Faction: Etain AoL

yeah........go nuts


siggy noa pl0x

spiritualvoid92

Rank 2
spiritualvoid92
Joined
06 Apr 2009
Posts
711
Location
Ohio United States
PostedMar 28, 2011 10:55 am
BlazeFirelover wrote:
Ohai

Siggy pl0x

IGN: Eirence
Class: Priest
Side/Faction: Etain AoL

yeah........go nuts


siggy noa pl0x  


avyn make her a funny one :3

or just not one Twisted Evil

BlazeFirelover

Rank 2
BlazeFirelover
Joined
14 Jul 2010
Posts
652
Location
Trololol United States
PostedMar 28, 2011 4:06 pm   Last edited by BlazeFirelover on Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm. Edited 1 time in total
spiritualvoid92 wrote:
BlazeFirelover wrote:
Ohai

Siggy pl0x

IGN: Eirence
Class: Priest
Side/Faction: Etain AoL

yeah........go nuts


siggy noa pl0x  


avyn make her a funny one :3

or just not one Twisted Evil  


Cool

Sowaroc

Rank 4
Sowaroc
Joined
30 Dec 2007
Posts
2081
Location
Houston United States
PostedMar 28, 2011 5:03 pm
Dude. Your siggies suck. Good thing this isn't your profession.




Iloveyouavyn.Ijk.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12966
Location
Western Canada
PostedMar 28, 2011 10:47 pm
BlazeFirelover wrote:
Ohai

Siggy pl0x

IGN: Eirence
Class: Priest
Side/Faction: Etain AoL

yeah........go nuts


siggy noa pl0x  

v.v


SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
Joined
23 Sep 2008
Posts
3577
Location
The Shire Australia
PostedMar 29, 2011 6:00 am
Well since you're taking requests....

Name: -Moogle-
Class: Priest
Gender: Female
Guild: KnightsOfAnarchy

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12966
Location
Western Canada
PostedMar 30, 2011 1:35 am
Razz

My general artistic process is this:

  • Go about my regular life, not even thinking about a sig for 1-3 weeks.
  • Suddenly get hit with an idea or become inspired by some other form of media (music, film, art, etc)
  • Make a signature in a few hours

I'll eventually make ones for those who have posted here, but I don't generally take requests ^^ It's a more spur of the moment thing.

For Rex ♥


BlazeFirelover

Rank 2
BlazeFirelover
Joined
14 Jul 2010
Posts
652
Location
Trololol United States
PostedMar 30, 2011 11:32 am
Avyn wrote:
Razz

My general artistic process is this:

  • Go about my regular life, not even thinking about a sig for 1-3 weeks.
  • Suddenly get hit with an idea or become inspired by some other form of media (music, film, art, etc)
  • Make a signature in a few hours

I'll eventually make ones for those who have posted here, but I don't generally take requests ^^ It's a more spur of the moment thing.

For Rex ♥

 



Rex that really fits your lifestyle v.v
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: