3 this month based on this craptastic experience I had with Contact Us about a game bug.
I shall demonstrate:
I only play DoMO so this is based from the game.
- I had bought a Lil' Bart vanity pet (the one that looks like Sgt. Frog) but instead it turned out to be a Lil' Joe vanity pet (the emo turtle).
- I had sent in a ticket due to the Lil' Joe/Lil' Bart vanity pet having a description error (how's this the player's fault? We can't write descriptions for items in-game), and got a reply from team Domo advising me that they would not switch the "Description Bug" vanity pet for the correct one, it was a "Description Bug" and they don't rectify it.
1. I can't see how this burden is the players', and not the GM team since we, the players, have no ability to change descriptions on items.
2. I don't blame the person stalling, I blame the person that wrote that erroneous description.
3. /not my fault
4. These are virtual goods. The same concept goes for virtual vs. tangible goods. You get your money back/exchange if you walk into a store and buy a box of KY Jelly and then come home and find out it's peppermint foot cream.