14%34 Votes
8%20 Votes
1 (Poor)
30%73 Votes
Total Votes :: 236 Votes

fictionpulp

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2011 3:07 pm
4/5. Love the support shown by aeria towards crisis around Japan. Good customer service. Like how fast you guys reply to tickets.

The one flow i find is the strictness against gamers. The perm rule should not be so harsh towards stat padders/acccount sharers should be more lenient. Instead of perm ban, few months ban should be more appropriate haha but that is just my veiw.

*GM should not be trigger happy to ban ppl* , this is a game foremost let us have fun here.
But nonetheless keep up the dedicated work towards making shaiya and other games worth to play and pay if need be hahah and safe.
Advertisement

charisse_ann

Rank 0
charisse_ann
PostedMar 28, 2011 4:07 pm
well for me its 5/5 because the GMs still continues to improve the games here in aeria..
i know that its not easy, every little or small addition to the game takes time and effort so we have to give credit to them..
i love domo.. still lovin it.. and will continue to love it.. and so i will give it 5/5.. Very Happy

carpenter1703

Rank 0
carpenter1703
PostedMar 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Tries

Several
Survey could not be found

PhiTiUli

Rank 0
PhiTiUli
PostedMar 28, 2011 6:02 pm
I voted a 3.

It's a good idea to have the Japan Red Cross Package.
Most of the problems are atleast known, if not fixed.
Looking forward to the new games arriving.

The lack of updates to previous games has gotten me to stop playing them for the most part.
The overpriced AP and change in reward points has me not using it, basically.

"All are indiscriminately subjected to a multitude of petty preliminary exercises, in which their youth is wasted and their imagination quenched, so that they despair of ever fully attaining of what is held out to them."

dmac2008

Rank 3
PostedMar 28, 2011 7:30 pm
1/5 Shaiya is dead now Sad

indieeee

Rank 2
indieeee
PostedMar 28, 2011 8:26 pm
voted 3/5

Shaiya: same bugs, different day. nothing really is being fixed..

need i mention your "50% bonus cash sale"? i don't think so.. aeria community is severely disappointed in this one..

in Shaiya it seems the only way to get 65+ pieces and lv7 lapis and lucky's (etc etc) is through participating in tier.. shaiya atm is Pay to Hopefully Keep Up, no longer Pay to Win..

on a lighter note, thumbs up on the Japan package, without that i would have voted a 1.. (:

ambr0

Rank 3
ambr0
PostedMar 28, 2011 8:36 pm
3 this month based on this craptastic experience I had with Contact Us about a game bug.
I shall demonstrate:

I only play DoMO so this is based from the game.

- I had bought a Lil' Bart vanity pet (the one that looks like Sgt. Frog) but instead it turned out to be a Lil' Joe vanity pet (the emo turtle).
- I had sent in a ticket due to the Lil' Joe/Lil' Bart vanity pet having a description error (how's this the player's fault? We can't write descriptions for items in-game), and got a reply from team Domo advising me that they would not switch the "Description Bug" vanity pet for the correct one, it was a "Description Bug" and they don't rectify it.

1. I can't see how this burden is the players', and not the GM team since we, the players, have no ability to change descriptions on items.
2. I don't blame the person stalling, I blame the person that wrote that erroneous description.
3. /not my fault
4. These are virtual goods. The same concept goes for virtual vs. tangible goods. You get your money back/exchange if you walk into a store and buy a box of KY Jelly and then come home and find out it's peppermint foot cream.
SAME THING.
tch.

could have kept the LOL

oakleydoakley3

Rank 0
oakleydoakley3
PostedMar 29, 2011 10:01 am
when I first started playing LastChaos and bought AP I received a 50% bonus and after that 1st time I always tried to buy AP when there was a 50% sale on but these days theres never a 50% sale unless you buy 200dollars worth of Ap .This is just so wrong if a person can afford to spend 200dollars on AP then they arent going to worry about how much bonus they get but some people just buy 5 dollars or 10 dollars and they get the smallest amount or bonus points that has ever been awarded to AP buyers I have allways bought 50 dollars worth of AP but feel I am being Punished for being poor whereas if I were richer then I would get a better deal this a crazy situation and I feel it must be changed to your previous policy of paying 50% or 12 % across the board .I feel like Im being scammed by Aeria because I dont have enough money to buy the top amount of AP available

Dojan5

Rank 4
Dojan5
PostedMar 29, 2011 10:24 am
5/5. These past few months we've had awesome promotions, we've had rather awesome 1-100 AP items, including vouchers for runestones and different sets, which have been really awesome.

I've received a lot of help from the awesome GM team with updating certain parts of the wiki, and they've been very helpful overall.
I'm very proud and thankful for getting the opportunity to work with the Megaten GMs, it's been a fun experience and I hope to keep doing so for a while in the future.

Keep up the good job.

1 paka, 2 paka, 3 paka, 4 paka. I paka, you paka, he paka, all paka.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedMar 30, 2011 2:57 am   Last edited by LilianMcK on Mar 30, 2011 8:38 am. Edited 1 time in total
Re above. This is a feedback thread for Aeria Games, not a sale room.

Any mods around?

Ok offending post has now been removed completely for some reason, first edited out. Just to make clear my comment is not aimed at Dojan above Smile