8%20 Votes
1 (Poor)
30%73 Votes
Total Votes :: 236 Votes

fcukinSN

Rank 2
fcukinSN
PostedMar 25, 2011 3:29 am
I like the relief fund idea, but the package on dwo just isnt that great for buying ;/

xDream.CA1 Youtube Channel!
Advertisement

darkly1

Rank 1
darkly1
PostedMar 25, 2011 3:30 am

4/5

if only.....
I would have made it a 5/5 if the game had more/or at least more decent tiered events.

More gold guns or wc avaliable guns( for lower tiered prices of around 10-50) would be nice.

Also the ability to equip low tiered armor to "basic" caracters( not as well as the caracter armor),but at least something we can get with Gold :/.......Or a low tier all-around tattoo.....

Just my opinion( at least the armor would be plauseable,and not even op'd-just a difference...)after all...

Also,the hackers/glitchers make the game less fun in term's of peer-to-peer skill.....but that makes it "much" more entertaining when you actualy take them out Smile

What has gotten better is the costomer service-when i charged "AP" a few day's ago-my AP balance was "-2",so i sent a ticket in. A few minutes later-it transacted,and i got "Compensation" with alot of 30-day upper tiered AP items,your ticket policy is awsome....
Ban's have been absent as of late-which i'm glad( been banned 7 times,all false ban's)-as i said:

"Screenshot or it did not happen."

But Aeria game services have always responded with excelent respond time's and solution's,not to mention"understanding and forgiving" their costomer's,that's what makes a great gaming company( or any company's reputation status).

When it come's to the GS and GM's of WolfTeam,there awsome,being a freind and a rival to [GS]Girly is pretty awsome in pistol..... ty girly <3 (5/5 for you!)

Callsign: darkly

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMar 25, 2011 4:38 am
Based on DDTank, there has to be a change in the promotions made, they are made far too often and have ruined the game, there are rarely any events for non-AP buyers. I have already seen many leave and people close to me. Yes, giving away ridiculous items makes AP buyers happy, but what about the others? people who can't always buy AP or can't buy any at all, why aren't they ever considered. This makes me upset, because this is such a great game, but its going downhill. Unless Aeria does something about the incredibly imbalanced promotions made on DDTank, players will be going to play DDTank on other sites and already have done. The addition of a few new members to the Aeria now team was a good idea, we could really be using the help, therefore I have bumped up my score a little.

Although the Japan support packages were good, they were not available on all games, which shows a lack of commitment.

3/5

olia.chan87

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2011 5:04 am

there are 1 or 3 AP promotions on DOMO every single day + items for sale for just $3 which make you pretty much invincible. this raises same problems as the poster above me described + what's the point of playing a game where you can solo the whole thing without any challenge?

games are supposed to places where you make friends and are challenged and thus have fun. not a place where you are reduced to a grinding-bot and social relationships are replaced by $3.

Alexandrooki

Rank 2
Alexandrooki
PostedMar 25, 2011 5:28 am
I didn't get some prizs from events and when I used contact us thy replied me and said I'd get the items, been waiting for such things for weeks and got nothing, so I'm lowering my vote from last month to this month >_>

Just a few more days for Hunger Games Movie, Can't wait for it E_E

darkly1

Rank 1
darkly1
PostedMar 26, 2011 6:56 am
Alexandrooki wrote:
I didn't get some prizs from events and when I used contact us thy replied me and said I'd get the items, been waiting for such things for weeks and got nothing, so I'm lowering my vote from last month to this month >_>  

:/ Aparently-my account said i had -2 AP for awhile( from Shayia buying remedies during lag D: ).

So when i checked the website for my AP balance for the over the weekend WolfTeam Tiered Spender(1 or 2 weeks ago?),i still had "-2".....but i did report durin business hours of around 5 "or" 6 pm....

Also....i got the item's and the full 2400 AP from RiteAid <3

P.S: You remember last season's aeria fun card designs( the green plastic ones)....My RiteAid sell's the old one's in stack's still....is that bad?? :3

Ofiria

Rank 1
PostedMar 26, 2011 7:34 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
I gave a 4/5 (and I hadn't even considered the Japan thing, though that likely wouldn't have affected my vote), but I hadn't seen this yet:

Avyn wrote:

The response from Aeria here is absolutely atrocious, especially Superman's very last post. Belittling legitimate complaints as "silly insults" is a surefire way to piss your playerbase off and make sure nothing improves. Instead of assuming the mass of players posting their very specific grievances with your promotion is a mob of idiots, why don't you take 10 seconds to actually think about what they're saying? Would be a nice gesture.  

I know where you're coming from but especially my last post on that topic for the bonus cash sale might have been a little bit too aggressive, so I also understand him for locking/deleting the topic. I think (*hope) that the next bonus cash sale will be 50% for lower AP purchases and then I will make sure to give them 5 stars (!) because that would show that they really take the players' feedback seriously (even though sometimes the way we choose to express it can be a little bit aggressive).

I apologize for the way I expressed my criticism and I will make sure to be more polite and constructive when stating my criticism in the future.

Hope we are all fwends again? :< Otherwise I'd be sad.

<3
-Yumi

I_Love_Coolers

Rank 3
I_Love_Coolers
PostedMar 26, 2011 8:16 pm
Aeria is a good company and very fun games to play here.

AlteredBeast0

Rank 2
AlteredBeast0
PostedMar 26, 2011 10:08 pm
I voted a 5.
AG&E deserves a 5.

=Thx jp42021 :) ***Stare Into My Eyes And Face Fear*** Callsign= AltrdBeast99 **I love to Rage and Rush** >

Kyori

Rank 3
Kyori
PostedMar 26, 2011 11:17 pm
I can now give this month's service a 5 because I now see Last Chaos are now getting some bugs/issues fixed

If you think you can outdo me in a battle of wit then thou shall have a debate