1 (Poor)
30%73 Votes
Total Votes :: 236 Votes

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMar 24, 2011 3:20 pm
my vote : 5

actually, there are some negative points recently. i'm not going to talk about the drama at 50% bonus debate. it's actually a fault of the community, but for the rest it's fine.

the product managers are willing to help to improve the PvP, but sad that there is no actual debate of them. there is not more then 5 posts of them while the thread itself is 58 pages long
they can be busy ofc, but i hope that the game shaiya wouldn't be so much AP based like it is currently. Actually, there are fixes for it, like allowing to implement that dungeon, but still, it's not implemented. For the rest, the GM staff and the PM's are doing their best

i'm also glad that AGE has decided to start a red cross package promo to help those people in Japan. That made me voting a 5 instead of 4.

signature of xybolt
Advertisement

feeble666

Rank 1
feeble666
PostedMar 24, 2011 3:21 pm
Kudos for Japan Relief funds Smile

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMar 24, 2011 3:42 pm
I don't even know where to start.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1141277
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1137727

Feedback on these two threads should be taken strongly into consideration. The first one is a promotion that was widely panned due to requiring double the cost to take part in it as before. Being told that our complaints are invalid with mockery and sarcasm isn't very constructive.

RT# 4746541
RT# 5358803

A few notes on GS.

• Please be more careful in selecting GS. For Shaiya specifically, I see very huge lack in community interaction from the GS manager, making it difficult to make choices based on personal experience. Keep in mind that the whisperings in your ear by senior GS should be taken with a grain of salt.

• It would also be a good idea that GS be required to read and be familiar with the ToS and other rules. There has been an ongoing problem on one of the servers (mentioned in the second RT) of a GS misinterpreting or making up rules. Sure, the ToS can be wordy, but it's not hard to double check with a GM if it's unclear. Telling the entire server false information habitually is detrimental to the community.

• Please make sure that what GS are submitting in their forum support is actually helpful. Posting on two week old threads with redundant information is not helpful. Throwing half-hearted guides together and asking a mod to sticky them is also not overly helpful. How is this helpful? Nothing in that guide offers information additional to Elfstruck's unstickied guide. Only, Elfstruck's contains much more information in a much more structured way. Why is a guide so riddled with errors and composed mostly of information copy and pasted from another stickied post in the same section the first thing casters see when they enter the Mage/Pagan section while something with pages of sticky requests coasts down the page?

• GS should not be ostracized for maintaining positive relationships with the regular forum community. I'm not always a nice person and I post a lot. I even post lolcats once in a while. Apparently, this makes me a forum troll and it makes GS who associate with me poor GS. This should stop. Trying to contort an entire GS team to one conformed behavior and method of selecting friends does nothing but destroy unity in the team.

The Japan Relief Packages are nice, but I won't up my vote because of it. Humanitarian work isn't customer service. Not to take away from the gesture, because I do find it honourable.

GMs have been working tirelessly and tickets have all been replied to quickly and professionally. The GM team is, as always, fun and a joy to share the community with. Wish I could give a good rating this month because of them, but there were other factors to consider.

2/5.

Killercookies6

Rank 2
Killercookies6
PostedMar 24, 2011 4:32 pm
4 outta 5 for helpin japan but still a bit slow for my liking. am confident next time it'll b a 5 outta 5 Smile <3 aeria

destined2

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2011 5:02 pm
5 Arrow 5

First off, I'm glad that AeriaGames shows support towards Major Events like what had just recently happened in Japan.

Second, contact support is fairly quick and easy. Ticket replies are very helpful towards solving problems. I blame myself if my problem wasn't solved because my tickets sometimes aren't specific enough. Sad

Lastly I like how it doesn't take too long for GMs to update the community on current issues and what they're trying to do to solve it. For Example: DWO was down because of the tsunami and GMVert kept us notified that some of them were staying up to solve the issue and receive a reply from Koei.

For that... I am touched.

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedMar 24, 2011 5:14 pm
2/5

+5 for the Japan care package.
-1 for bad Grandfantasia GSes (in both the new picks, as well as overall competence levels of both the old and new GSes).
-1 for bad GM promotions (player's choice alchemy being more like "GMs skim the thread and look at something suggested once and/or a legacy" alchemy") and fortune bag rates being ridiculously bad.
-1 for bad GM event management and overall player interactions.
-1 for stealth patches that the GMs actually knew about and decided not to tell us until they realized that they botched it.
+1 for finally working on some of the really old bugs that the games have (like the treasure maps, pvp glitches, etc.).

Ofiria

Rank 1
PostedMar 24, 2011 5:18 pm
LordSlash wrote:
some things could be improved upon such as the bonus cash sale long ago used to be 50 percent accross the board now it's only if you pay the max amount
-MasterSlash  

I am disappointed because of this and i agree with the comment made by masterslash. hence I gave a rather negative feedback Sad
hopefully next month I can give 5stars when aeriagames sees the negative feedback as a motivation to adjust their bonus cash sale offer.

ps: donation package for japan should have been 10USD since that's the lowest amount of ap one can buy (used to be 5USD =/ ). people who only wanted to buy one package had to buy ap worth more than that (before you say it's a low donation well I think every dollar helps!). that didn't leave an entirely good impression, either. I really hope your intentions were pure. I donated through the red cross though, because I could choose any amount I wanted and it's trustworthy.

thanks
<3
yumi

steelmoon32

Rank 1
steelmoon32
PostedMar 24, 2011 6:08 pm
4 for the quick fix on the wolfcoin tiered + karma for Japan help package Very Happy

Prince.Sora

Rank 2
Prince.Sora
PostedMar 24, 2011 6:18 pm
I voted 5. Though I've had disagreements with one or two of the staff members, they have always been very respectful and open to hearing all sides of the story.
They reply promptly and take into consideration the feedback the users give about service and gameplay.
I used to be quite a troublemaker (thankfully I grew out of the 'trolling' phase) and they were still very respectful, though rumors went around that they talked sh-you know what behind people's backs. Despite this, what I saw from my own perspective was overall very good.
Keep up the good work guys. Wink

NIKOS_A

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2011 6:40 pm
4/5 because of the ban in my account for no reason !
But fast answer in ticket i sended and all fine now !

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>