8%20 Votes
1 (Poor)
30%73 Votes
Total Votes :: 236 Votes

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedMar 24, 2011 10:58 am
The Support for Japan was one of the best things I've ever seen from a game hosting site. Good Job Aeriagames...you deserve a 5 this month.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy
Advertisement

Kafkar

Rank 2
Kafkar
PostedMar 24, 2011 10:58 am

3, which is very rare for me to give

Due to Japan Packages
I usually rate Aeria poor, but this time, due to the Japan Relief Packages, I am moved by Aeria's thoughtfulness. If you do this type of campaign every month, my rating will never drop below 3.

But other than tha, I am still disappointed by the ongoing problems with bugs, inflation, lack of care of GMs during some events. For example, ice cream vendor spawn time should not be just 10min, but 30 min.

And 2 dead zones: 1-15 and 20-30 for Shaiya.

It is TOO LATE to ask what can be done about them after all the [17] max enchant promos that made some people uber and killed the zones.

fr33doom

Rank 0
fr33doom
PostedMar 24, 2011 11:04 am
Great that you guys think about the ppl in Japan, to bad I don't buy ap myself, otherwise I would have bought the pack.

Grayvyn

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2011 11:52 am
I mean, since I've only been active on the forums for a few days, I have no bias.

I give you a solid 3, which means you obviously don't have a pep rally in the office each morning, but you still care about the members. I do really appreciate GM_Pariah, Val(GS:WT), and SoloMid, all are good people, hanging out around the RotT forum.

There is a 100% chance I will buy AP when RotT comes out, and I'm sure you guys will be moving up on my ladder in the future months.

pretendpain

Rank 3
pretendpain
PostedMar 24, 2011 12:17 pm
I give a 3! Some games are doing great while others are suffering and the promos are just crazy! Dx Some are too generous while others are too boring.

I walk to the borders on my own
To fall in the water just like a stone
Chilled to the marrow in them bones
To drown here all alone

Toshiyo

Rank 0
Toshiyo
PostedMar 24, 2011 12:30 pm
I would say 4/5
I recently came back to aeria, expecting the same old no care aeria from years ago but I was lightly impressed, the amount of care that you guys ended up showing, along with maintenance and upcoming games that I'm excited for, so I rated it a 4! ^ ^
Thanks aeria, and good luck with all your future endeavors

missvalkyrie389

Rank 3
missvalkyrie389
PostedMar 24, 2011 1:08 pm
I would say a 4/5 still. While I have noted improvement (especially from spaznick and ulicul) in keeping the players informed on what's going on behind the scenes and for quick replies, there are still many solutions that need to be found to current problems. While I am sure they are working on it dilligently, we have yet to see any progress.

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedMar 24, 2011 2:52 pm
I only play Megaten, so I'm only going to comment on Megaten.

You guys get definite kudos for the Japan relief packages. It was really awesome to see you stepping up to help.

Also, it's been nice to see things like jack parts and symbol sets popping up in promos a lot. These things get eaten up by our server fast, so it's pleasant to see a steady reintroduction to them in the market.

I've also been incredibly impressed by the speed of response I've seen to my tickets lately. Often, it seems like barely a day passes before I have a response, if not faster.

The only real complaint I have is something I'm sure you're tired of hearing. Content updates are getting really slow and there are no events to fill the lull between them. Looking at the patch notes forum is a little depressing. The week before last, patch notes weren't even added and this week it was confirmed that only fortune card updates were involved. And while it's nice to see bugs introduced by channel unification resolved, the promises of faster updates once channels were unified are feeling a little hollow. Even the Bad Acts that were designed to fill the gap between content updates have stagnated. And it shows.

After channel unification there was a surge of activity, I'd see twenty out of one-hundred on my friends' list online pretty regularly. A lot of friends that had left during the dungeon nerfing returned and stuck around for quite a bit. Now, it's a good day if I see six online tops.

RainyKai

Rank 3
RainyKai
PostedMar 24, 2011 3:14 pm
the service is more depicted rather than conducive. 3/5

3 People On this Account:1, 2, and 3.(RT#6840565)

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedMar 24, 2011 3:18 pm
great has always