14%34 Votes
8%20 Votes
1 (Poor)
30%73 Votes
Total Votes :: 236 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 24, 2011 8:24 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Apr 25, 2011 4:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 03/24/11

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

I3E47

Rank 4
I3E47
PostedMar 24, 2011 8:32 am
4/5.

4 for helping Japan, but u lost 1 for no or crap tiereds in WT.

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedMar 24, 2011 8:34 am
5/5 just this once for showing Aeria's caring side.

scotty1121

Rank 3
PostedMar 24, 2011 8:56 am
I picked 3 this time, LGC closed down, although it wasn't fault of aeria, i think that aeria needs to establish stricter contracts with developers so the developers actually deliver on what you ask of them otherwise in my opinion the developers will continue to mess with aeria.

</embed>

tako54

Rank 3
tako54
PostedMar 24, 2011 9:02 am
5/5 for helping japan and hosting great games Very Happy

<3 WolfTeam Smile

Tidus by Gibbon Auron by JP Fatality by Guitarzlover BioShock by Snowy Bloody iTako by Boldpaste Magical Search Function

yulli

Rank 4
PostedMar 24, 2011 9:02 am
I think the Japan Red Cross Packages was a great idea, 5 for this month.

MeAtti

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2011 9:06 am
5* coz for me everything was excellent.
Great job guys!!!

<a>small</a>

Short_Amigo

GameSage: Forum
Short_Amigo
PostedMar 24, 2011 9:10 am
5/5

Pros
- Promo for Japan was a nice thing to do. Kudos on that.
- Tickets that I have sent have been responded to within a reasonable time frame. (Less then 2 days)
- We finally received one of the bug fixes we were asking for. Not the full fix but it will keep the players in high ranked guilds occupied for a while. Bug report was sent all we need is to prod them with a cattle prod to keep it coming.
- GM Shan went in game the other day and was entertaining for the time he was on. He also spawned tricksy turtle in Eversun which was a delight to many old and new players. Hopefully that can be done a bit more often just rotating the raid bosses or even varying it up a little.

Cons
- We need more clean up in terms of forum on DoMO's end. Too many people posting suggestions in the general discussion, etc.

But yea, did a decent job this month.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 24, 2011 9:18 am
I give 5 stars this time because:

1. Aeria cares for Japan who just got hit by so many big earthquakes. This is what makes up the most points for my 5-star feedback.
2. Call of Gods has some exciting updates.
3. Aeria added one more hard-working product manager to AeriaNow team.
4. All my RTs have been responded promptly.

LordSlash

Rank 1
PostedMar 24, 2011 9:54 am
I gave a 3 some things could be improved upon such as the bonus cash sale long ago used to be 50 percent accross the board now it's only if you pay the max amount =[. A suggestion however is possibly a comment option on the meebo messenger or the friends list on your account where you can note things like what you've sold to that person before this may help improve trade idk I think it would be useful Razz. Also I lov the flash and sonic promos tiered to amounts buyabke by ap cards something you might wanna consider for some other promos may e.

Thanks for listening

-MasterSlash