Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedMar 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Suggestions?

Please put your suggestions here.
Hi.
Please post your questions and suggestions here.
The developers will read it periodically.
Advertisement

HolySylent

Rank 4
HolySylent
PostedMar 30, 2011 1:52 pm
Increase the range of exodus, lol.

roflada

Rank 0
roflada
PostedMar 31, 2011 5:37 pm
Make a server with a different timezone for CZ's.
The CZ time is is based on a North American timezone, leaving for example many european players trying to stay awake till 2 or 3 am at weekdays. A server with a different CZ time would attract and keep on much more players.

Joshuababybot

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2011 9:06 am

Client

Client
WE NEED A CLIENT, SERIOUSLY !

lonewolfrrw69

Rank 0
PostedMay 22, 2011 11:03 am

what luck

Purple heroes, priest, merch
I like to know what is the ratio or chance on getting a purple person in this gam today we just did a survey i bought 60 refresh for tavern my guild leader bought 100 of them and tw other guild leaders bought 60 and none of us got a purple person (hero,priest,merch) So what gives i just saw in the last hour a chinese lord get 2 purples in tavern how is this personnelly it is starting to look like more over in china then any other country might want to look into i think it is bugged i tried lairs and tokens but produce nothing but crappy things. Evil or Very Mad

tituslempereur

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2011 3:28 pm

suivi relation client
il et extremement desagreable de ce trouvers pendant des heurres avec un serveur coupez sans quil ni ai de mesage de la pars de l'equipe de maintenance ou de responsable de la st de gestion 'une simple jauge de connectivitee remplasent vos point vert jaune ou rouge ou un message serveur en panne sur la page de garde nous eviterai d'essayer de nous connecter toute les 5 min inutilement

LeethalQueen

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2011 2:50 am

fix the system

hey mate.. check out my latest post.. its the same for everyone.. the system needs fixing. Purples should be given as achievements as well.. 60k glory, 100k, 150k and 200k.. starting with a level 10 purple and ending on a 40. This would be equitable..

LeethalQueen

Rank 0
PostedJun 12, 2011 3:04 am

where do i start?

purples first
Purples should be given as achievements as well.. 60k glory, 100k, 150k and 200k.. starting with a level 10 purple and ending on a 40. This would be equitable and help keep the long term players happy and the servers alive.

guild tabs
guilds are underutilized in this game. War reports, better manipulation of the interface, allies tab, ability to send mail by more than one person.

Heroes and equip
the ability to win/purchase items to increase stats on white/green/blue heroes.. to make them purple legends
ability to use oils and ores to plus up arena and ladder equipment (as in the Chinese version)

Misc
option to remove annoying lady who signals mail, battle wins and tasks etc
more drops in lairs and ladder that include chance to win gems and untouchables
make untouchables and gems available in mall
put passports on sale at least once in a while *rolls eyes*

introduce 2 new servers with a different time zone for cz for European players and those in the Asian pacific basin (Australia, Asia)

gatlingclaw

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2011 11:19 am

Re: what luck

Purple heroes, priest, merch
lonewolfrrw69 wrote:
I like to know what is the ratio or chance on getting a purple person in this gam today we just did a survey i bought 60 refresh for tavern my guild leader bought 100 of them and tw other guild leaders bought 60 and none of us got a purple person (hero,priest,merch) So what gives i just saw in the last hour a chinese lord get 2 purples in tavern how is this personnelly it is starting to look like more over in china then any other country might want to look into i think it is bugged i tried lairs and tokens but produce nothing but crappy things. Evil or Very Mad  

on this its pure chance for example (1/1000) that would mean using 60 tavern renews would make it 60/60,000 (or 6/6,000) not 60/1000 thats maths and luck for you. i'v was lucky and got a purple hero the day i started playing. my mate got 2 in a day. another friend whos now at 45,000 glory hasnt had one.
if you got one every ? glory everyone would have them. then whats so special about a purple? thats how it works , it doesnt need to be changed

on another note, control over troops while manually controlling a fight needs to be more precise. too many times have me and many others asked troops to go to one place and watch them walk off in the other direction while frantically clicking to tell em to do what the **** your asking them to even though nothings blocking them, or even watch them do nothing at all

also when they are moving and you click nearby to see them "fly" back about 3-4 seconds....

this is a top prioroty issue in my opinion

oh and also a better use for hero monument or at least the ability to upgrade it after buying a card if needed.
seems kinda stupid to miss out building in first age due to cost, buy a card , then unable to upgrade it cuz your in the 3rd not 2nd age..... also the card/build doesnt say anything about not bieng able to upgrade it after paying to build it so maybe clear that up a bit

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedAug 04, 2011 9:04 pm

The Basics

Seems this game has forgotten them
I would like to see an improvement on the basics.

• You can actually connect to the server
  • You actually have an account to connect to on the server and it hasn't been deleted in error
  • When you buy points you actually get them, this is another chronic issue for many players.

These are basics any game should provide. This isnt something we should have to beg for. This isnt something we should have too chronically deal with over and over, week after week. This isnt something we should be creating countless unanswered tickets to over and over.

This shouldnt be considered a luxury item. This should be the very basic foundation of any game.

I would also like to see them take classes in customer service. I think they have heard the word before, but truly don't understand the concept. When you fail miserably at the above, the demand for it increases.

They need to understand the goal of customer service is too reduce player attrition. Not create more. Perhaps I need to repeat that?

Once they have accomplish these very basic items, then perhaps we can move onto other improvements.