smeggy1384

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Attacking and taking contested cities before CZ time.

Not sure how, but several egyptian players on the Kingdom server have done this. The ingame clock claimed it was 7 hours 20 minutes before contested battles time. I have a list of the players, but no screenshots.

Ingame tech support that was reached by another player didn't care at all, the reply was along the lines of you can fight to regain them. Is it ok to cheat in Aeria games.. since you can go battle the cheaters to regain lost ground? Probably breaking some obscure rule.. but it was GM007 who was contacted in this case.
Advertisement

Ttootheh1

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2012 1:13 pm

error report
{"errorCode" : "-1" ,"errorMess" : "服务繁忙,请稍后再试...." ,"attachObj" : "" }
why do i get this message and how do i resolve it to get back onto the server??

thanks

vietnamsgs3

Rank 0
vietnamsgs3
PostedAug 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Bug Report

1. - When rapidly and repeatedly clicking on a reward in Mars Temple while the page is loading, users cannot open it.
- Reproducible: 30%

2. After finishing a guild task and the announcement is displayed, the Guild Task window should be opened when users click on the Guild Task link in the announcement.

3. Some users are no longer in a guild but their information still shows that they are in the guild. For example, the users "kingland" and "PersiaN" in the STFU guild of the Destiny server.

Xenonthe_end

Rank 0
Xenonthe_end
PostedMay 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Cannot top up

1k AP not working
I put 1000AP onto my Aeriagames account, when I try to top up in game it won't allow my to get the 100 points in game.

In Specific, it tells me "Topup Failed"

metiu25

Rank 0
metiu25
PostedMay 26, 2013 4:13 pm

hi

still active??
drop bug plat box stages arcaian all times not write my its radom lol im 7time it an still that drop lol

metiu25

Rank 0
metiu25
PostedMay 27, 2013 2:17 pm

lol

why what when
lol mow not work can log in why who that problem tooo????????????????????

lembaroy

Rank 0
PostedMay 27, 2013 7:32 pm
why cant we connect to ministry of war??? i check main website and it works perfectly please fix it asap!!!!

weltonjesus

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Problems accessing server Colosseum

Problems accessing server Colosseum
Problems accessing server

Since last night I'm trying unsuccessfully to access my server account Colosseum.

Whenever I try to access it I get the message that it can not connect to the server.

However when I try to access other servers I can get normally. I've tried to access the server with another account Colosseum and also entered normally.

So the problem is only with my account.
Please would like a guidance to solve this problem.

Server: # 36Colosseum
Nick: WeltonJesus
Civilization: Egypt

Print:
http://prntscr.com/1f8j4r