Author Message

durpface63

Rank 0
Joined
22 Mar 2011
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedMar 22, 2011 3:18 pm
Yeah I came here just to troll you noob ! Lalalalalalalalal ~ if you don't like it take it up with my guild leader xmysticID from solstice. She's been telling me and my brother to trololo you.
Advertisement

glob123

Rank 0
glob123
Joined
09 Aug 2009
Posts
27
Location
Canada
PostedMar 22, 2011 3:36 pm
yo durpy dont troll other is not because you are in a guild tath you can troll other guild and i am sure they are not noob like you i am in the guild of mystic and mystic will not protect newb like you

dan2much

Rank 2
dan2much
Joined
15 Oct 2007
Posts
708
Location
South Side United States
PostedMar 22, 2011 3:43 pm   Last edited by dan2much on Mar 22, 2011 3:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total
so your in Sosltice, you know i am sure kiya woudlnt midn if i kick you either Smile I am also sorry that this guy trolled Lineage Sad

_Mayh3m

Rank 0
_Mayh3m
Joined
19 Mar 2011
Posts
62
Location
San Fran United States
PostedMar 22, 2011 3:49 pm   Last edited by _Mayh3m on Mar 27, 2011 10:49 am. Edited 1 time in total
durpface63 wrote:
Yeah I came here just to troll you noob ! Lalalalalalalalal ~ if you don't like it take it up with my guild leader xmysticID from solstice. She's been telling me and my brother to trololo you.  


glob123 wrote:
yo durpy dont troll other is not because you are in a guild tath you can troll other guild and i am sure they are not noob like you i am in the guild of mystic and mystic will not protect newb like you  


dan2much wrote:
so your in Sosltice, you know i am sure kiya woudlnt midn if i kick you either Smile I am also sorry that this guy trolled Lineage Sad  


No worries. :3
We don't take people like that seriously.
They are simply a waste of time to deal with.

There is no hostility between Solstice and Lineage.
Clearly this individual is nothing more but a rebelrouser wanting to cause trouble.
There is no need to acknowledge any derogatory comments from him or her.

iSilentLullaby

Rank 0
iSilentLullaby
Joined
20 Mar 2011
Posts
3
Location
Canada
PostedMar 22, 2011 4:10 pm
Hahahha.
I had a good "lol" c:

_Mayh3m

Rank 0
_Mayh3m
Joined
19 Mar 2011
Posts
62
Location
San Fran United States
PostedMar 22, 2011 4:13 pm   Last edited by _Mayh3m on Mar 27, 2011 10:50 am. Edited 1 time in total

Like Fiesta forums no? xD
Oh the memories~

Raieya

Rank 0
Raieya
Joined
19 Mar 2011
Posts
142
Location
San francisco United States
PostedMar 22, 2011 4:26 pm
The great thing about us, is we dont do the hostility thing xD
We're used to getting bad mouthed and its never a big deal :3

_Mayh3m

Rank 0
_Mayh3m
Joined
19 Mar 2011
Posts
62
Location
San Fran United States
PostedMar 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Raieya

Rank 0
Raieya
Joined
19 Mar 2011
Posts
142
Location
San francisco United States
PostedMar 22, 2011 4:39 pm
omg may I <3 it xD

_Mayh3m

Rank 0
_Mayh3m
Joined
19 Mar 2011
Posts
62
Location
San Fran United States
PostedMar 22, 2011 4:41 pm   Last edited by _Mayh3m on Mar 27, 2011 10:50 am. Edited 1 time in total
Isn't it adorable? xD
I want to find a sock one next. >D
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: